Amerimod / Took my money and ran

1 333 Earle Ovington BlvdUniondale, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 516-506-4100

I was facing foreclosure when i contacted Amerimod the rep. gave his pressentation and all was well, the cost of the modification was $2, 500.00 which was taken from my bank account, two weeks later another $500.00 was removed my bank account, i"ve tried for over a month to recover my funds, but all my phone calls and e- mails go unanswered, beware of Amerimod.

Comments

31st of Aug, 2009
    AMERIMOD - AMERIMOD DOESN'T RETURN PAPER WORK OR PHONE CALLS
    AMERIMOD
    New York

Amerimod doesn't return paper work or phone calls amerimod got my mortgage reduce to 2% on a three month trial period, on august 10, 2009 i spoke with the president of amerimod salvatore pane and he assured me my paper work( w-2 forms, pay stubs) would be overnighted that day, it's been three weeks and still no paper work, i've called every day and no answer, if you want to deal with amerimod check with the new york state attorney general's office first (Something i should have done), amerimod please return my paper work.

• Mo
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Anthony - I feel like an idiot. You only gave Amerimod $500.00... I gave the m $2500. I'm a single mother of two and WILL loose our home. Amerimod is no where to be seen or heard from. How could they? I'm struggling to locate a new home for us to live in and I don't even want to talk about HOW I am going to find the money for deposits on a place to live... There has to be a way to get our money back...

how could I be so trusting?? Shame on Amerimod and shame on the representative (LOuna Romain) for being so evil. How do they sleep at night?

28th of Sep, 2009
    AMERIMOD - UNANSWERED REQUEST
    AMERIMOD
    Uniondale
    New York

It's been more that two months since i requested from amerimod(Ameriscam) to send me my original copies of my paper work amerimod(Ameriscam) website is down phones are disconnected, my mortgage keeps calling me asking for paper work that amerimod(Ameriscam) was suppose to have been taking care of i'm still trying to figure exactly what did amerimod(Ameriscam) do beside take my money, all the promises were nothing but lies.

• Sy
      8th of Oct, 2009

Amerimod could not help us and will not give us our money back

• Sy
      8th of Oct, 2009

Were having a hard time trying to get our money back and we are in the same situatation, there is no way of contacting them or who do you go to. I even went to a Lawyer and he said the amount was not enough to even fight for which I think is bull!!!

• Li
      9th of Oct, 2009

File a complaint with the New York State Attorneys Office.. They have a lawsuit against them.. I am in the same situation

• Ny
      29th of Oct, 2009

I used to work at amerimod. They have been shut down by the nys attorney general and all of their assets have been frozen. They cannot refund your money or work on your loans as a result. Sal pane has started a debt negotiation agency. I believe they are located in wyandanch, ny. I dont know the name of the new company. I suggest you contact the attorney general's office and see if they can tell you the location of the new office, though i dont see how it will make a difference.

I suggest anyone who was working with amerimod call their lender and ask to speak with the loss mitigation dept. Do not speak with anyone in collections! They only want your money and have no interest in helping you. Give them whatever documentation they ask for and be prepared to send it several times before they can confirm receipt. The banks are not equipped to handle the amount of mod requests they are getting. This was an incredibly difficult obstacle to overcome when we were trying to mod your loans - and believe me the people that worked there did try to mod your loans. Unfortunately we did not have enought staff. You were not getting return calls because the agents (The people that initially contacted you and got you to pay us) all left the company to start another. There were simply not enough employees to return calls to clients. When andrew cuomo decided to sue the company and froze all of their assets all they really did is stop the company from working on your loans. They could easily have just ordered amerimod to stop accepting new applications and continue working on the ones in process. This action did absolutely nothing to help the existing customers of amerimod.

I wish everyone the best of luck.

• Kk
      1st of Dec, 2009

i am in the same situation as yours, i filed a complaint agains them with NY attorney general office

• Kk
      1st of Dec, 2009

i paid amerimod $6000. now i am working on my own with my lender. i did complain to NY attorney generals office and got a case number, iwill follow up with them again in few days.
    I worked with one name Ali Gadit and Cristina larosa in Amerimod.i dont know how to get my money back and also not sure if NY Attorney generals office will be able to help me get my money back

• Su
      16th of Dec, 2009

Me and my husband paid Amerimod $1, 875, the represented told us that the company was good on their work about helping us to save our home, we have not heard nothing from them and until we tried to contact them and the phones are disconnected, and we went on the website and i see where the att.Gen is suing them, We would like to get our money back also, I have all the doucments that they sended me, bank statements where they took the money out of my account.The only thing we want is our money back, We Stay in WinstonSalem, NorthCarolina that is sad that this company is doing that worldwide.

• Bu
      2nd of Mar, 2010

Sal Pane is NOT involved with any debt company. He is and will always be a bum!!! They should do the right thing and just lock him up!!!

• Ad
      12th of Nov, 2010

My wife and i paid amerimod 4, 100 mr craig falk represenitive of amerimod sold us a dream took our money and didnt do anything with it, we are so frustraded even the bank called bank of america is giving us a hard time its been almost 2 years and nothing to show for we are still fighting to get our modification done it seems like nobody is willing to help us, amerimod really put us in a financial hole. How can mr craig falk do this he came into our home he seen our two beautiful daughters and just took our hard earn money.

• Je
      3rd of Dec, 2010

Amerimod robbed us of $1, 800 dollars and did nothing for us. We went to their office and they were in the middle of packing. We were told that they were moving to another location. That was the last we heard of them. Craig Falk is a piece of crap. He better hope that we never run into each other again. I will wipe the floor with him and enjoy every minute of it!

• Na
      18th of Feb, 2013
    AMERIMOD - clised company

Has anyone recovered on their loss to amerimod? They took 4000 from us s nd closed up shop. I received a letter in the mail from the attorney general stating that the class sction suit squashed...any response would help

• Ve
      10th of Oct, 2016

Useful blog post ! Apropos, if your company has been searching for a IRS W-2, We filled out and esigned a fillable document here "http://pdf.ac/1Z820S"