Amerimod Modification Loan Co. / Refund due

1 NY, United States Review updated:

They have a money back guarantee if they could not help us they would give our $2, 000.00 fee back. Well, it's been over a month since I've requested my money back and we still do not have our money. When I try to call them, I get no response. Please help us so we don't lose our home.

Nicholas & Dorothy Sciarabba

Comments

• Mi
      18th of Sep, 2009

Hello,

You are not the only one who was burned by Amerimod.I started a mod with them 12/2008 and still have no mod.Their Phone #'s are all disconnected and a civil class action suit was filed against their owners by the NY state Attorney General.They took my $2675 and who knows what they did, for months they would tell me I'm still under review, the laws changed, was rejected and supposedly re-submitted, then still under review.It's been an absolute nightmare just not knowing.If you want someone to start a class action suit with please contact me at

MikeT1218@msn.com

I would be more than happy to offer up my affadavit.I am now trying to begin another one with another mod agency.I still think I may find a reputable company, not sure why though.But all I can offer you is to not wait anymore, it will hurt you more, forget the money you have lost with Amerimod and get another company in there for yourself, you and I don't need to lose our homes.

Thanks and sorry,

Amerimod victim,

Mike Tumolo

• Mo
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Amerimod has put us through months of not knowing, months of waiting, and more importantly months of false hope... I can't..and won't forget about the money they STOLE from us. I've never been a part of a class action suit so i am not sure what the steps are. I will continue to research. This will be a great focus and avenue for my anger and hurt I have for them

• Ca
      9th of Oct, 2009

The Attorney to contact is Jeffrey Green- White Plains, NY 10601-914-686-5091.

i also am a victim of the American Modification Associates aka AMERIMOD promises. I went through them back in july 2008, handed over $3003.00 BEFORE they would contact chase for me. i though had actually done a LOT of my own process prior to hiring them. Unfortunately my Modification was offered (CHASE-enough) who INCREASED my morgage by $125.00 per month. I was scared like you and accepted it but found myself back in the same situation less than 6 months later. I have since filed into the class action and have retained an Attorney to help me. I qualify now for all the modifications under the Affordable home FHA/HAMP however I am still waiting on CHASE to finalize. Just finished my forbearance period and am waiting on the modification material.

It is long and drawn out and does take a physical toll on a person. i think though you should look into starting the process yourself and there are advocacy groups out there who will work to help you for FREE!!

Good Luck!!