Amerigas / Customer Relations
I have been a paying (never paid bill late) customer of Amerigas for many years and I am surprised at the way they handle their customer service in these tough times however there aren't many other propane compaies in the area to choose from so I guess that is why they treat their customers with absolutely no respect . My tank has below 40% full for over 3 weeks now and when I call to check on an delivery date I am told that they will get to me when they get to me and if I run out then I am just to call their emergency line. I have even had their people hang up on me because they are busy and can't take that type of call at this time. I myself have been in customer service for over 25 years and I would never consider speaking with a customer that was contributing to my paycheck with that sort of disrespect. Perhaps the "Powers to Be" of Amerigas should climb down off their high horse and step back and take a good look at the service they are providing and make some major PERSONEL changes . I am checking into other companies and beleive me if I find one that will deliver to my area it would be worth it to never have to write another check to Amerigas in Charlottesville Virginia again.
More Amerigas Complaints & Reviews
- Amerigas/propane - overcharging the public 
- Amerigas - Terrible company 
- Amerigas - Incompetence /Fraud 
- Amerigas - LACK OF SERIVCE 
- Amerigas Propane - Unfair Employment Practices 
- Amerigas - service
- Amerigas - being overcharged for propane
- Amerigas - over charging for propane
- Amerigas - unethical behavior
- Amerigas - amerigas prices are outrageous!