Amerigas / Screwed up my front lawn

United States Review updated:

They brought one man to replace the old tanks, which I asked several times over in my three years, after I complained they were happy to help.The driver got stuck on my front lawn causing damage to my decorative island.I called the office saying we need to get a two truck over here to pull him out. I was told he needed to call to request a truck because it "hundreds of dollars" Meanwhile, my lawn is looking worse because he tried like *** to get it out.The office called and they are sending a tow truck! WTF? I told them that!!!

Ka

Comments

• Am
      15th of Jan, 2011

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas. AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help. At your convenience, please contact Fran directly via email at [protected]@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you with this issue. To better assist you, please provide your AmeriGas customer number, phone number or the address and zip code where your propane tank is located. Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.