AmeriCredit / Harassed me time and time again at work

I have (had) account with americredit and had a deferred payment. I had never missed paying my account and paid the late fees when late. However they came up with a whole different story when the final payment came due and they had added a huge amount of late fees to the account.

The thing that i hate the most is that i called and emailed so many times and no one was ever able to look back at my account and explain anything to me. In fact one representative was asking me questions that they should have been answering for me.

I was finally told that my loan was sent to the credit bureau as a default payment and i could not understand why when the representative had made arrangements with me to pay the last payments but they had sent the information already and say now that they will resubmit the information to the credit bureau, i do not believe it and am waiting to see.

They have harassed me time and time again at work. Then when i emailed them or called them about my account it was a different story.

Consumers have it hard, i also believe i was give a much higher finance rate to begin with, for reasons i will not point fingers at today. But i do believe this company has issues and i fail to believe i am the only person to have been treated like i was.

Comments

• Su
      19th of Jan, 2008

i HAVE A 76 YR OLD MOTHER TO WHICH TOOK ON THE PURCHASE ON A CAR MY DECEASE FATHER PURCHASE . SHE HAS 14 MORE PAYMENT AND THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT THEY WANT MORE THEN THE 14 PAYMENT, THEY REPOSSESED THE CAR STATING THAT 1) SHE HAS NO DRIVING LICENSE AND SHE DOES NOT NEED THE CAR, WHICH SHE NEED IT TO HAVE HER GRANDSON OR HER DAUGHTER TAKE HER TO HER CANCER TREATMENT. 2) THEY WAS GOING TO TAKE THE CAR BECASUSE THEY DID CARE IF SHE PAID IT UP TO DATE. 3) THEY COULD CARELESS ABOUT HER BECAUSE SHE WAS GOIGN TO DIE ANY WAY SO WHY DID SHE NEED THE VEHICAL. SHE HAS PAID THE COMPANY AND REQUESTED FOR THE A PAYOFF, BUT THEY DO NOT WANT TO. I FEEL THAT THEY NEED SOMEONE LIKE US TO STEP UP AND SUE THEM AND TEACH THEM THAT THEY SHOULD NOT TREAT PEOPLE AS THOUGHT THEY ARE DIRT. PLEASE LET STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK!!! I AM TRYING TO GET THE VEHCIAL BACK FOR HER BUT THEY ARE NOT HELPING NOW IAM CALLING IN THE LAWYER.

17th of Jul, 2008

Ever considered not missing a paymemt ????