AMERICORE / scam, scam , scam

1 Hampstead, MD, United States Review updated:

Ordered 2 engines early Feb 09 to the tune of $5800.00. Sent electronic check, was promised a six day turnaround. HA HA HA. My bank did get my money back, but I have filed a complaint with Florida Attorney General for internet fraud and with the FBI. These jokers have NO PRODUCT whatsoever. They are doing the same thing as us, searching the net for whatever parts you are looking for. I was ready to have Uncle Guido visit the fools. Reverse search their contact numbers and you will see that 1 number is Jacksonville, 1 number is Orange county and the Fax number is Las Vegas. Nice. These people (IDIOTS) need to be stopped. If anyone has been taken by them for whatever amount, contact the Attorney General in Florida. You can file on their website and follow up with a phone call. Then go to every website that reports scams and rippoffs and put their name out there. I hope to get to Florida soon as possible as they need to see a face that they scammed!

Comments

• Ge
      5th of Mar, 2009
    AMERICORE - Scammers
    General Technician Auto Center
    New Jersey

We ordered an engine head from Americore Automotive. Spoke to Richard, Earny Perez, Mat and Dany Jackson. When asked when will item be shipped, response was in a few days after they test it. Called numerous time, been put on hold, lied to, no tracking number, no refund. Do not buy from.