AmeriCore Automotive Industries / Scammers

This company called claiming their credit charging system was not working, they requested a personal check. I balked at first thinking it was ID theft, but they provided the information I ask for so I sent a personal check. The check cleard on 1/30 and still no transmission being sent by 2/18. Ernie Perez and Danny Jackson lie lie lie. Promise to call back with tracking numbers, no calls. They have a personal check and my credit card company also states that they have charged the amount, there is no problem with their system according to Discover. I feel like a fool, but at least I am not a lying ### of a thief!!

Don't do business with this company unless you feel the need to throw your money into a deep dark pit and never see anything for it!

If you meet Ernie or Danny RUN the other way, they are ###.

Ca

Comments

• Cr
      19th of Feb, 2009

I HAVE ORDERED QUITE A FEW ECU'S, TCU'S, AND ABS COMPUTERS FROM THAT SAME COMPANY AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM.

6th of Mar, 2009

I ordered initially from this company who's website http://www.americoreauto.com/ is no longer online. I had a bad experience with them since they said their credit card processing was not working after i place the order with my credit card then asking for a check. They sent the piece back at least. I looked for another company and found http://www.jeepautocomputers.com/ and after talking to the same guy Justin..even though he said they were not the same company I placed the order again on my cc but got an email from the same justin barker. I called back and canceled my order. This company is definitely shady!!

• Ea
      11th of Mar, 2009

I ordered an r&r ecu for a 1989 dodge ram pu on 12/19/08. Money was immediately taken from my account. On 12/22/08 I called to change my order to an out right buy thinking it would be quicker than sending in my old one to be rebuilt. At that time I was told it would ship the next day. The next day I looked at my account to see if money had been taken for the outright buy, it had not. I called Americore and was told the part would ship the following Monday. The following Monday I called to see check on the status of my order and was told it would ship no later than 1/5/09. I called back a couple of days later and asked to speak to the manager. I was transferred to Danny Jackson's voice mail and left a message to be called back. I received no call. I called several times over the next couple of days was always transferred to Danny Jackson's voice mail. I finally got Danny Jackson on the phone and was told the part would ship no later than 1/12/09. On 1/12/09 I left 4 messages with Danny Jackson (as he hung up on me) and 2 messages with someone named Mike. Today is 3/11/2009 and I have yet to recieve a refund or even a call back from these clowns. I have never witnessed such poor customer service in my life. How a business like this is still in operation is a real mystery. I know some of these ecu are hard to find but DO NOT USE AMERICORE!! You will save a lot of headache and time if you just find one through a salvage yard. Ed rapid city, South Dakota
    U.S.A.

• Ry
      13th of Mar, 2009

Ed, good luck. See my story at /URL removed/ Ryan

• Js
      27th of Mar, 2009

I had the exact same experience as EainsWorth. This company is fraudulent. When I ordered and then canceled my order, before being shipped, I was told I would get my credit refunded. This went on for about a month. Finally I had to report them to my credit card company, the BBB, and the State of Florida's consumer protection services.

During that time my credit card company gave me a conditional credit for the charge made by Americore until the matter was resolved. After I had informed Americore of this they stated the issue was resolved because I had received a refund, albeit from my credit card company and not them (Yes they really did say that!). I let my credit card company's legal team fight this out and stopped trying to contact Americore employees Danny, Mike, Justin and Richard. (yes they all are liars)

After a few months my credit card company sent me a letter stating my conditional credit was now permanent and the case was being closed. As much as people complain about late fees, APR rates and such, my credit card company (Citi Mastercard) really went to bat for me and apparently forced Americore to REFUND my account.

Please, please stay away from this company. There are other subsidiaries of Americore as well. Please learn from these responses and many like this. Don't make the same mistake as all of us have.

• Re
      13th of Apr, 2009

do not use this company!!! i should have known when their "credit card machine is not working" that they were a shady operation but they said they had a part that i couldn't locate anywhere else. i had to send them a check. 3 months later, no part, no money and now no answer on the phones...i can't even get hold of Danny Jackson, Justin Barker, Ernie, Ben Fletcher, or Jeff, all of whom I have spoken to trying to get my money back from these liars/crooks!!! DON'T BELIEVE THEM!!!

• Bi
      8th of May, 2009

i ordered a transmission from a Americore Automotive industries in Florida buy telephone Feb.5th 2009, paid them $1550.00 .by a e-check, they said i would receive the trans. in 7 days. after 9 days i called them they said they could not get me a trans. at this time, so i canceled the order .they said i would receive a refund in 3 days. after calling them every week for 12 weeks still no refund. I canceled order from a danny jackson at ext. 110. a was lied to 10 times from a ben at ext.121.Who said refund check was in the mail. Tried to sue them in duval county Florida small claims court . and found out that this company is doing business illegally in Florida .I filed a police report against the company in jacksonville Florida.
    I orderd the trans from phone #877-899-5939, was told to call 904-278-8000 for customer service.
    If you need more info or can give me your story for the police. you can contact me at thebackhome@yahoo.com
    I am trying to have these thieves brought to justice.