America's Tire / long time customer angelica colmenares experience unacceptable service

As a long time customer, I have always services my vehicle at American Tires since I2006.
Customer info:
Angelica Colmenares,
5450 DeMarcus Blvd Apt 309 (Apt was 226),
Dublin Ca 94568.
Phone 925.998.7569,
Plate: 5NXF971/ Silver Toyota Sienna
Date and Time of issue 7/27/18 Time 5:53pm
Issue:
I visited your Dublin location on 7/26/18 for consultation per my Toyota Dealer recommendation. I was informed my front tires needed replacement. I was informed Friday was booked but could be serviced first thing in the morning if I arrived before doors open to be first in line. I arrived on 7/27/18 before 8am. The gentleman who assisted in the reevaluation of my tires walked around with me to see each of the tires and measure the threading. All my hubcaps were in place. I then proceeded to wait while the van was in the shop. Excellent service was provided during my wait. The van was ready within half an hour or so. I drove to Toyota dealer in Dublin, just 2 or 3 long blocks apart. Toyota served my vehicle with an alignment quickly but I did not pick it up until close to the end of the day since I was working from home. I live in between the two businesses. When I picked up the van from Toyota the hubcap from the driver rear was missing. I inquired about it. The manager proceeded to show me the video to prove the hubcap was missing from the time I pulled into the dealer. I drove back to American Tires to inquire to recall the gentleman who assisted me and measured all the tires for threading. All the hubcaps were in place at the time I dropped it off at American Tires. The gentleman's name who assisted me at the time was Rick. I asked him to please check as I knew the hubcaps were in place at the time of service. He proceeded to address this with whom appeared to be the manager at the time with a redshirt. Rick indicated a hubcap would be ordered since he could not find it, he only checked around for 10 minutes at the most. He assumed I would walk out and be done with me but I asked for something in writing to confirm the hubcap would be replaced. I was handed a receipt that reads the following information listed below. I was not given a time when I should expect.

I have been with American Tires for many years and have read the story of your business. I totally relate since I come from a small family business that has been around for 50 years. I do not appreciate this experience especially when I came in and explained the situation was informed it may have fallen out in between Toyota dealer and your store. I explained I lived in between the two businesses and only drove it from one to the other so there was no bump in between in the now polished roads of Dublin compared to when I first moved here. I would appreciate if you can have this expedited. Thank you for your time and consideration as I am a loyal customer and this is unexpected and I am sure, rare incident. Thank you.

American's Tire 7/27/18, 5:53pm

THIS IS NOT A SALES INVOICE! - LAYAWAY DEPOSIT*

NRM ADD - ON HUB CAP
ordering 1 hubcap for angelica BW061124
BOLT PATTERN: 5 -114.3

The rest is just showes zero totals

Ma