Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo / We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo!
In October of 2006, I fell behind on my mortgage payments and contacted ASC. They sent me a package to fill out for a repayment plan for the 2 months I missed. I have never heard from them! I called every month and got the same answer, your file is with the "Negotiator" (is that Arnold Schwartzneager?) and that there are a lot of people in front of me and to be patient. Also they told my not to pay anything until I hear from the "Negotiator". Yesterday, I received a call from guess who...the "Negotiator"! February 21, 2007. That was 5 months later! WOW! We decided to refinance to get rid of this company and when I called to get a payoff, a very rude customer service rep told me "YOU ARE IN FORECLOSURE"! WOW! This must be how they make money by telling people to not pay their mortgages and stall you till they file FORECLOSURE papers (which by the way, I never received any notice ). After speaking with the "FORECLOSURE ATTORNEY" I cannot get a payoff amount for 7-10 days, so we have to wait to pay off this loan and I'm sure we'll have to pay interest on those 7-10 days!!! Something is wrong here and consumers need to be aware! The problem is... no one financed through this company, this company bought out mortgages from other GOOD companies. WE ARE ALL VICTIMS AND SHOULD FILE A CLASS-ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST ASC AND WELLS FARGO!!! I have sent two complaints to the BBB, ASC in Iowa and ASC in North Carolina (loss and mitigation department), and also a complaint to my Attorney General. If anyone out there knows what else I need to do, please reply. Aren't there any laws against these practices? It sure feels like fraud to me!
More Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company - Trying to get amount to catch up loan 
- Americas Servicing Company - Useful information 
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting 
- America's Servicing Company - Homeowners stand up with occ