Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo / We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo!

In October of 2006, I fell behind on my mortgage payments and contacted ASC. They sent me a package to fill out for a repayment plan for the 2 months I missed. I have never heard from them! I called every month and got the same answer, your file is with the "Negotiator" (is that Arnold Schwartzneager?) and that there are a lot of people in front of me and to be patient. Also they told my not to pay anything until I hear from the "Negotiator". Yesterday, I received a call from guess who...the "Negotiator"! February 21, 2007. That was 5 months later! WOW! We decided to refinance to get rid of this company and when I called to get a payoff, a very rude customer service rep told me "YOU ARE IN FORECLOSURE"! WOW! This must be how they make money by telling people to not pay their mortgages and stall you till they file FORECLOSURE papers (which by the way, I never received any notice ). After speaking with the "FORECLOSURE ATTORNEY" I cannot get a payoff amount for 7-10 days, so we have to wait to pay off this loan and I'm sure we'll have to pay interest on those 7-10 days!!! Something is wrong here and consumers need to be aware! The problem is... no one financed through this company, this company bought out mortgages from other GOOD companies. WE ARE ALL VICTIMS AND SHOULD FILE A CLASS-ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST ASC AND WELLS FARGO!!! I have sent two complaints to the BBB, ASC in Iowa and ASC in North Carolina (loss and mitigation department), and also a complaint to my Attorney General. If anyone out there knows what else I need to do, please reply. Aren't there any laws against these practices? It sure feels like fraud to me!

Comments

• Le
      5th of Apr, 2007

I will join any class action suit against ASC/Wells Fargo. Wells just informed me that they are assessing a pre-payment penalty of 6 months interest on a purchase contract. My original contract was purchased by Wells and it does not contain a pre-payment penalty. The payoff statement will contain the payoff penalty, which I don't owe. Customer "service" stated that I would get a rebate of the prepay after I fulfill Wells Fargo requirements. I have nothing in writing as to what those "requirements" are. And they will not supply the above-mentioned requirements. This is robbery and an excuse to obtain illegally another 6 months worth of payments. Any suggestions? Keep me informed as to anything I can do to be of assistance.

• Pa
      28th of Aug, 2007

I am with everyone here about ASC. I will be in line with the class action lawsuit. I worked out a payment plan with ASC where they required a huge down payment which we came up with only to find two weeks later they wanted another $3000 or the payment plan would be voided. They have a program called loan modification where the past due amount is suppose to go to the back of the loan. Yeah right ASC doesn't use that program instead they tell you they did by requesting a huge down payment and then it will go to the back of the loan. Where is the down payment going. They are famous too for not getting back to you right away when you are working arrangements with them. They tell you it will take 40-45 days. Guess what your payments are late again so now more fees and another month of no payment because they refuse to accept payments even a day late.

• El
      10th of Sep, 2007

I am trying to get a class action suit going against ASC and Wells Fargo. The same thing happened to me. Please email me back.

• Ev
      26th of Sep, 2007

I have been involved witth Wells Fargo every since the 1990s. Yes I was a peerson paying ACS. I told them I was having a problem paying my mortgage and for an chance to refinance I was told it take 45 days by that time I would be in forclosure I got another co to give me a mortgage it turn out to be WELLS FARGO. Ihave all type proof as to how they cheated me.

• Su
      27th of Sep, 2007

I agree in every way. This company needs to be put out of business. I am currently going through the same thing. "The Negotiator" has never contacted me either. I also think that "The Negotiator" is a fictional character; a ruse made up to distract the prey, which happens to be their customers. I will go for a class action law suit!!

• Br
      7th of Oct, 2007

So, is there now a class action suit against that company and/or its parent company? We are going for a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.

• De
      9th of Oct, 2007

Subject is invalid

Your name
    Your E-mail

Subject
    Message Yes, I have had the same problem. ASC can't help you until you're in 'Default', and when you are, they become the donut effect, going around and around in circles with no viable or rational answers for negotiating when honest people need help. I am one of many victims, and I will fight. We all should. America is not the land of the free, and our democracy is a failure. This country is weak by corporate political agendas, and the American people are suffering. We all need to take personal responsibility and not rely on an political leader, since most of them are pro-corporate junkies fed by criminal lobbyists who pay them off. Our leaders are failures, and the American people are just as much failures for being so damn complacent or not putting personal indifferences aside to obtain much needed humanitarian goals. We need to be tolerant and vigilant of one another to succeed in this failure of democracy before we are all homeless, and more violence occurs as a result of such failures to protect the working class people of this country who really are the ones that have lost for someone else's greedy gains.
    Confirmation code

Airlines (478)
    Arts & Humanities (9)
    Books (110)
    Building, Construction (257)
    Business & Finances (439)
    - Banks (674)
    - Scam & Fake Checks (238)
    - Loan (198)
    - Collections Agencies (235)
    - Tax Services (14)
    Cars, Parts & Vehicles (765)
    - Car Rental (67)
    - Auto Insurance & Loan (130)
    - Car Service Centers (23)
    - Car Dealers (25)
    Clothing, Shoes & Acc (233)
    - Dry Cleaners & Laundry (1)
    Computers & Accessories (498)
    Consumer Electronics (800)
    - Mobile & Cell Phones (764)
    E-Shopping (168)
    Education (83)
    Entertainment (102)
    Fake & Novelty ID (66)
    Family & Relationships (30)
    - Deadbeat Parents (8)
    - Sexual Abuse (10)
    - Online Dating Services (41)
    Food (173)
    Furniture (362)
    Government & Police (118)
    - Passport Services (6)
    Health & Beauty (376)
    - Health Insurance (60)
    - Plastic Surgery (14)
    - Medical Negligence and Deficit (8)
    - Diet Products (20)
    Home & Garden (226)
    - Pool & Bath Services (42)
    - Security Services (24)
    - Appliances (480)
    - Utility Services (179)
    Hotels (130)
    Internet services (654)
    - Hosting & Web Design (72)
    - Internet Providers (69)
    Jewelry & Watches (81)
    Job & Career (79)
    Kids & Baby (22)
    Law & Civil Rights (20)
    - Lawyers and Attorneys (22)
    Magazines & Newspapers (285)
    Movement & Delivery (266)
    Nature & Environment (1)
    - Alibaba Scams (3)
    - Fishing (14)
    Other (143)
    Pets & Animals (145)
    Products & Services (972)
    - Flowers Delivery (38)
    - Photo Services (33)
    - Department Stores (203)
    Public Transportation & Taxi (17)
    Real Estate (178)
    - Mortgage Companies (142)
    - Apartments Rental (9)
    - Home Insurance (0)
    Restaurants & Bars (168)
    - Fast Food Restaurants (191)
    Society & Culture (6)
    Software & Games (290)
    Sports & Recreation (53)
    - Fitness Centers (50)
    Telecommunications (2104)
    Telemarketing (71)
    Travel & Vacations (368)
    TV, Music & Video (230)
    - Satellite & Cable TV (270)
    - DVD Order & Rental (30)
    Unauthorized charges (1673)
    Unsolicited Phone Calls (241)
    Wedding services (59)
    Suggest new category

Smile upon Life. Smith goes to see his supervisor in the front office.

• Bl
      17th of Oct, 2007

Are you kidding me people, yeah blame the mortgage companies for your problems, tattle to your mom about the problem. First and foremost every company has the waiting period for a payoff, it's the trouble with large companies. Secondly every company I know , except Wells Fargo Financial, sells their mortgages, its how the business works. Finally, not paying your bills is dumb, yeah you can not pay them as you are trying to get a payment agreement, but you would still have the interest and even worse if you cannot do anything in the end, this happens. It makes no sense as you get mad at the companies trying to help other people out. Get mad at the Fed for the overall shape of the market.

• So
      11th of Dec, 2007

I absolutely agree 100% that there needs to be a class-action suit against ASC a.s.a.p. We are not in forclosure, or not even behind with any payments YET, but that doesn't mean we haven't already experienced ASC's (America's SCAMMING Company) absolutely appalling "customer service"... They can be held accountable for not only ruining thousands of people credits, but probably also -as a result thereof- thousands of marriages, lives. I know, i know... ultimately its really only the Bush administration that should take the blame for the horrendous state the market is in, but really, companies like ASC ARE SCAMMING COMPANIES, they will screw you over, all ten thousand of us, that IS how they make their money. PLEASE lets get these crooks out of business!

• Le
      18th of Jan, 2008

I will definitely join in a class action...I currently have a loan restructure with ASC and they have added 0ver $23,000 to my principal balance without any explanation even though I have asked numerous times. This company is horrible. If I didn't like my home some much I would be done with them, but unfortunately we owe now more than the house is worth.

• Iv
      19th of Jan, 2008

ALL YOU PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, ASC NOR ANY OTHER MORTGAGE COMPANY HAVE FAULT ON WHAT YOUR GOING THRU, ALL YOU PEOPLE BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF. IF THIS WAS HAPPENING TO YOU WITH ANOTHER MORTGAGE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE POSTING THE SAME S#!t ABOUT THEM ON THIS BOARD. IF YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT PAYMNT PLANS OR THE TYPICAL..."THEY CAN'T HELP ME UNTIL IM IN DEFAULT" OR THEY HAVE ME IN FORECLOSURE......HELLO???? WHY CANT YOU PAY YOUR MORTGAGE PYMNT? NO ONE FORCED YOU TO BUY A HOME!!! WHO SIGNED THE PAPERS??? WHY GET IN TO A BIG DEBT LIKE BUYING A HOME IF YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE PAYMENTS, AS GROWN ADULTS AS I KNOW YOU ARE OR SHOULD BE................ YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO....IM ONLY 23 YRS OLD IM IN ACTING MORE MATURE THAN ALL YOU PEOPLE IN HERE POSTING "COMPLAINTS" ABOUT A MORTGAGE COMPANY THATS GIVING YOU A HAND BY LENDING YOU MONEY TO BUY A HOME!!!! WAZ UP WITH THAT? ITS LIKE BITING THE HANDS OF SOMEONE WHO IS FEEDING YOU!!! ALL YOU NEED TO GROW UP OR "MATURE" AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR GETTING INTO WHEN PURCHASING A HOME...OR GETTING INTO ANY KIND OF DEBT....
    JUST IN CASE YA'LL HAVE NOT NOTICED......ALL COMMENTS ON THIS COMPLAINT BOARD ABOUT THIS AND OTHER COMPANIES ARE THE SAME.....JUST BECAUSE U CANT GET THIS COMPANY TO DO WHAT YOU WANT DONT MEAN ITS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY...OR THATS ITS A SCAM.....ALL THESE COMPANIES ARE ABLE TO HELP YOU IN SOME KIND OF WAY....YOU JUST NEED TO WORK WITH THE KIND OF HELP THEY OFFER AND NOT WHAT YOU WANT!!!
    THINK ABOUT THIS PEOPLE!!!
    AND STOP POSTING DUMB COMPLAINTS...DAMN!

• Mo
      29th of Feb, 2008

I have got to get some help.

I was a month behind in my mortgage since I lost my job. Got a job and my boyfriend went into the branch to pay the late mortgage and the current mtg. The teller and manager advised him my automatic mortgage payment had been stopped and wont start until the following month so he paid the teller cash for both payments. He asked the teller for the toal amount and she would not give him the total so he gave her what he thought would cover it. The late mortgage got posted fine, but the second was short and she applied it incorrectly to my mortgage. The teller and manager were wrong about the autmatic payment because 3 days later it kicked in and overdrew my account. WFB I worked with several people and was told over and over all fees would be reversed dont worry. Days later nothing changed except my growing overdraft charges. Contacted WF home mortgage and got someone who actually knew what he was doing, all the fees have been reversed except about 400.00 which was the overdraft part which should be reversed since it was not their in the first place..the problem is the BK department took the overdraft funds that went to my mortgage stating any overpayments went to my 5 year old bk fees...Which I never knew I had in the first place. All my debt was discharged and I have nothing in writing from them regarding fees. They said even if your mortgage is not affected by a BK you will still have to pay WFB lawyer fees (which the amount keeps changing). On a 3 way call between me, wells fargo mortgage and BK department, all I got was belittled and told by the bk dept that they are not giving the fees back, even though wfb mtg says it was a bank error and the money is to be reversed....So as it stands I got all my original money back, all fees reversed except the 400.00 overdrawn in my account which wells fargo mortgage doesnt understand why it hasnt been reversed it their was insufficient funds in the first place! I want to close my account but customer service says i have to pay the overdrawn monies first, which arnt mine in the first place.....what to do next????

• Rs
      2nd of Mar, 2008

Wells Fargo and ASC are doing one even worse on me, they have doctored documents to make it look like we signed a forbearance agreement, while all along I challenged the amount owed. Send emails to me to help me show this is a pervasive tactic on ASC/Wells

the also told me they were going to send loan mod, but only sent the cover sheet not the modification and had already filed foreclosure 3 days before it was due!

I need other statements by other victims.

• St
      2nd of Mar, 2008

America's Servicing Company want help you they want your house. Even after Bush ordered Mortgage company's to work it out with their customers ASC feels that they are above the law. Lets file and take them down.

• Be
      29th of Mar, 2008

I filed a complaint with the Comptroller of the Currency. As a result, Wells Fargo executive specialist is working with me. However, I am open to pursuing this legally if the issue is resolved. Background, I had to file bankruptcy because Wells Fargo misappropriated my mortgage payments. I have found 62 questionable items in my account history. I recommend that everyone review each transaction on their statement for errors.

• Br
      29th of May, 2008

For all the people who have a complaint against America Servicing Company and/ or Wells Fargo, it's owner, please contact me at this email address (emailstation@yahoo.com) as a paralegal is preparing a class action lawsuit for the common person, in which they can make their grievances about these companies known to the court and the United States Congress. An investigating committee has been established to collect all of the cases that show the "pattern of conduct" of these companies for preservation and presentation to the committee. You will be contacted and informed of when you will be asked to make out an affidavit or appear in person before the committee if necessary. This is the only way that the common person will ever be able to get his case across to these lecherous corporations who have prayed upon such victims.

Thank you for your support.

Class Action Lawsuit Against America Servicing Company

• Ta
      3rd of Jun, 2008

I lost my job after 11yrs and have been trying to work with Wells Fargo since Oct. 07 I have been in review. I called on a weekly basis and got the same replies ( I think they were reading from a que card) Send no money, do nothing as long as you are in review, we don't want your house . keep calling every week to see if there is any changes. I did that, 120th day to the day I called got still in review. 121st day I called you are in forecloser. Wow no letter no phone call no nothing. At this time Maryland Bridge to Hope has been trying to help me save my home. I personally have paid over $8000 in 2 months the balance has not gone down because they are charging me $560 month late fee's and other penalties, and even though the State of Maryland has the money waiting, there hands are tied until Wells Fargo is ready to work with somebody. I am not sure how this chapter in my life is going to turn out, But, I have been dealing with loss mitagation 8mnths now and still nothing is settled. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU ARE HAVING FINANCIAL DIFFICULTS DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR FAITH THAT THE MORGAGE COMPANY IS ADVISING YOU CORRECTLY. AFTER YOU ARE 120 PAST DUE NO OTHER COMPANY WILL TOUCH YOU AND YOUR MORGAGE COMPANY DEPENDS ON THAT.

• Na
      5th of Jul, 2008

I have been working on getting my client approved for his short sale for 7 months now. In the first month I had 8 offers on his house. Many, were over the listing price. Wells Fargo has dragged and dragged...eventually every offer has disappeared because of the long wait.
    My client is a vietnam vet with severe health issues along with the illness of his wife, that resulted in her death. Those exorbitant bills are why he can't pay his mortgage.
    The loss mitigation officers are in my opinion, incompetent.
    I would love to join the class action suit.

• Wo
      7th of Aug, 2008

this is the worst company ever!!! folks keep in mind every dog has a day. the phone numer they have for me is one thats not being used, so it goes into voice mail, and when its full its full. until i'm done with my payments.i never knew employees could call customers ### and MF i wish i could get away with this at my job. must be nice.

it would be nice to pull together and deal with this company in court.

• Li
      17th of Aug, 2008

I would like to be in the class action suit if there is one filed can anyone tell me who to contact. They went up on our mortgage saying it was personal property going up. Wrong. My mother singed a statement with the tax acessor that they never would go up. So then they came up with our insurance went up. Wrong again. I called the insurance agent the insurance amount was still the same. I go behind two payments. They hounded and hounded. Finally they did a loan modification which I had to send them money in order for them to do this. It took awhile before they modified they loan. Once again they went up on the loan. This should be preditory lending. Let me know if there is a class action suit. They should go out of business for messing up everyones loan