America's Servicing Company / Now suing them for 7 million

I refinanced my principal residence in 2004 with Peoples Choice Home Loan, Inc, who promptly turned the servicing over to America's Servicing Company, a division of Wells Fargo Bank. In January 2008, I contacted ASC and requested a loan modification refinance. On January 31, 2008 I was approved. I was to have my $85, 500 ARM rewritten to a 6.2% 30 year fixed starting March 1, 2008, with no payments for January, February and March - until my first payment April 1, 2008, with the interest for the 3 months without payments added to the loan balance.

Now it is the end of June, they have supplied no loan documents, and their attorney (who was supposed to handle the closing on the new loan) now having filed a foreclosure action on behalf of HSBC which has NOTHING to do with my loan, and ASC has added nearly seven thousand dollars to the balance of my old loan!!!

I have rescinded the loan and declared it void and unenforceable, and sued for over 7 million for the racketeering these people are engaging in. I welcome anyone with problems with ASC to contact me and possibly join my lawsuit and seek recovery and damages for their unconscionable fraudulent conduct. I will be glad to furnish you a copy of my lawsuit. I have been in the mortgage business since 1965 and know what they have done wrong and what the remedies are.

Their conduct is an outrage and everyone should seek to recover the injury they have done to you.

I have much information to share! You may call me at 1 800 LOANPRO [protected]).

Comments

• Re
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Contrary to what some people have said on here, I am not trying to be one of those people I mentioned above. My company is a nationwide company that provides services for people that are at the end of their rope. One of the helpful things that we provide is letting you know, before payment for service, if we can assist you and if we can not. If we can not, we tell you why not and what can be done to allow our company to assist you. Most companies won't do that, but we will also give you the reasons why exactly so that, if you should choose a different service, they will not be able to scam you. Now that's a way of saving money too.

• Ti
      12th of Jan, 2010

Oh my god. You are stupid. If u r in the mortgage business no wonder why the industry is in such a crisis. It is because of idiots like you that think u know everything. There is no such thing as a loan modification refinance. A loan mod and a refi a 2 different things. The reason why they added seven grand to ur balance was because u were delinquent. I'm sure you got the billing statements asking for the pmts but you just ignored those didn't u.