America's Servicing Company / Now suing them for 7 million
I refinanced my principal residence in 2004 with Peoples Choice Home Loan, Inc, who promptly turned the servicing over to America's Servicing Company, a division of Wells Fargo Bank. In January 2008, I contacted ASC and requested a loan modification refinance. On January 31, 2008 I was approved. I was to have my $85, 500 ARM rewritten to a 6.2% 30 year fixed starting March 1, 2008, with no payments for January, February and March - until my first payment April 1, 2008, with the interest for the 3 months without payments added to the loan balance.
Now it is the end of June, they have supplied no loan documents, and their attorney (who was supposed to handle the closing on the new loan) now having filed a foreclosure action on behalf of HSBC which has NOTHING to do with my loan, and ASC has added nearly seven thousand dollars to the balance of my old loan!!!
I have rescinded the loan and declared it void and unenforceable, and sued for over 7 million for the racketeering these people are engaging in. I welcome anyone with problems with ASC to contact me and possibly join my lawsuit and seek recovery and damages for their unconscionable fraudulent conduct. I will be glad to furnish you a copy of my lawsuit. I have been in the mortgage business since 1965 and know what they have done wrong and what the remedies are.
Their conduct is an outrage and everyone should seek to recover the injury they have done to you.
I have much information to share! You may call me at 1 800 LOANPRO [protected]).
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - mortgage
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting