Americas Servicing Company / They ruined my credit
ASC has had me fax paperwork 3 times for a short sale, and almost 2 months later, we still don't have any information. I can call every 15 minutes, and get a different answer every time.
Before this, I applied for a modification. One representative told me we made too much money, and the next time, a different representative told us we didn't make enough money.
I know we put ourselves in the situation that we are in with the ARM, but that is still no excuse for them not to do their jobs. We are hearing all over the news about how mortgage companies are going out of their way to help consumers and keep people out of foreclosure. Apparently, that doesn't apply to them.
More Americas Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - mortgage
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting