Americas Servicing Company / Refused to help modify mortgage

ASC/Wells Fargo have stalled and refused to modify my Mortgage, even though I have CANCER!!! They refuse to take payments and are contradicting themselvs every time I talk to them. They have kicked me out of the program for forgetting to sign one out of the hundred documents I sent them. I qualify for every single classification under the making home affordible program. I am 74 years old- never paid a bill late until I got sick. I am at the end of my rope. The late fees keep piling up, the attorney fees keep going up and up. It should be illegal and I hear it is.

Pr

Comments

• Ve
      13th of Sep, 2007
    Americas Servicing Company - Forced insurance!

Anyone who had private insurance on their home and yet was force insured by ASC through their own insurance company known as "American Security Insurance Company", please contact us, we are organizing the parties to a class action lawsuit against ASC. Also, will: daklaw@voyager please contact us, we would like to coordinate with you and the NACA the principles for this class action.

• Jj
      28th of Feb, 2008
    Americas Servicing Company - Ripoff Mortgage company
    Americas Servicing Company
    Pennsylvania

This mortgage company posts payments 10 to 29 days after paid online. They claim I missed a payment even though we showed them the statements with the electronic payment. They charged us for hazard insurance even though that is in escrow. They are unresponsive and have us in collection ignoring proof of payment.

• Ka
      12th of May, 2008
    Americas Servicing Company - Loan modification!
    Americas Servicing Company
    California

I had a loan modification with ASC. They took my contribution amount of 6500 dollars, and then never credited my account. Multiple contradictory phone calls and letters ensued. After months of them not calling me back, not answering certified letters, they foreclosed on me. I have documented proof that they stole my home from me.

• 0 Votes

call NRCSAVSEHOMES.org 760-684-8301 or email to nrc@nrcsavshomes.org

• Ki
      23rd of Mar, 2009
    Americas Servicing Company - MORTGAGE
    AMERICAS SER

THE WORST CO. OF ALL TIMES. WAS APPROVED FOR MODIFICATION. SENT ONE PAYMENT AND WAS READY TO SEND THE SECOND ONE WHEN I RECEIVED A LETTER IN THE MAIL STATING MY MODIFICATION WAS DENIED. WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP. ASC STATED THEY WERE NOT GOING TO FORECLOSE BUT I RECIEVED A LETTER STATING THEY WILL BEGIN FORECLOSURE ON APRIL 30TH.

• As
      14th of Jun, 2010

this is exactly why i have been having this problem for over a year is because they got involved in my private homeowners insurance policy. It is not even their business when it is not rolled into mortgage. Yet they forced me to pay saying there was a 5 week lapse in coverage. I was changing companies. it is a big mess now and they are saying that i am a month behind on payments. i wish someone would start a lawsuit. I am now unemployed and they are not helping