America's Servicing Center / What a bunch of useless idiots!

I have faxed in several times an authorization to release information from a women who wants to sell me her house and is facing foreclosure. These ###s at ASC can't find the authorization and won't let me talk to a supervisor to complain. They say since I am not authorized to talk about the loans, even though I am, they won't let me get this straightened out. Why do I need any kind of authorization to just talk to a supervisor? I am trying to help this women avoid foreclosure and to help the bank not loose money on this loan and they won't even talk to me.
I asked them how to fix the problem of them misplacing my faxes to them and they won't even help me solve the problem!
What a bunch of useless idiots!!!

Comments

• Da
      1st of May, 2008

You are correct. Useless scammers who should be shut down now and be imprisoned! Fraud and theft.

• Wa
      8th of May, 2008

They are part of Wells Fargo... That is all you need to understand in why they are so incompetent. I have been trying to talk to them to try and help me do something with my mortgage, because I am having problems trying to make the payment, but they say they are only a servicing branch, they don't own the mortgage... They can't tell me who does!

• Li
      7th of Feb, 2009

I totally agree, they are idiots. My husband and I have been dealing with these people for some time now and they are now going to foreclose on our home because they have misplaced a packet that we signed and mailed back to them. They claim that we never mailed it back. They are now sending all of my payments from October until now back and are going to foreclose. I spoke to Amy yesterday Feb. 6, 2009 and Tracy (supervisor supposedly) and they said there is nothing else they can do. Today I get a letter in the mail stating that if I would like to contact them and try to get a modification on our loan, please call .
    If anyone has any input or suggestions, please reply.