America's Makeup Choice Mineral Elements By Eden / unauthorized charge

To whom it may concern,
I very upset with your company and will never do business with Mineral Elements's by Eden bka America's Makeup Choice again. I am very upset of the fact that you did an unauthorized debit of 130.41 of out my checking account. When I informed you of this incident not only were you not helpful I felt like I was being scammed. Once I spoke to a supervised she too was of no assistance at all, oh wait, she did offer me 65.41 back to my account!!!Which is half of what was debit out of my account without my permission. I still have the unopened and unused product in my possession and I do not want to keep it and is willing to return items back to your warehouse on my expense, but from what I was told by the supervisor that I was basically stuck with product. If you take a moment and put this on the address bar...https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/mineral-elements-by-eden-c245791.html...these are the complaints with your company. This is not a good look if you are wanting to survive in this economy. In regards of this, I am displeased with your company and its services. Hopefully all the people that your company have screwed over will report you to BBB of Metro Washington DC & Eastern Pennsylvania (Washington, DC)
1411 K St. NW, 10th Floor
Washington, DC [protected]
Phone: [protected]
Fax: [protected]
Email: info@mybbb.org
Web: http://www.mybbb.org

Comments

• Ni
      30th of Mar, 2011

I have to say, I am very upset with their policy as well, However, your complaint would be MUCH more effective if you used proper English and punctuation...just saying...

• Pi
      15th of Mar, 2017

Why are you guys are doing this to Everyone?? My money just got taken out today at 03/15/2017
    $89.41 Why are you guys taken money out without Our permission only the money how much we buy your make-ups!!

You guys really need to stop this...
    This is really serious it's not funny at all!

You guys better not taken Anymore Cash Again Plz!! I just got a new born baby and my baby need money for important stuff I can't afored to be Hack like this.. I am poor person not Rich!!

I hope you guys stop this money hacking thing whatever you guys are doing just to be Rich!! This is ###!! You trick people to buying your beautiful PRODUCT'S for Cheep!! and you Hack us a lot a lot of Cash!! this is ### UP!!
    I want my cash BACK you guys Took I never BUY MAKE-UPS THAT MUCH $89.41 Before in my whole life... And you guys better not taken Anymore cash out!!

SO STOP THIS NOW OR EVERYONE WILL NOT TRUST THIS BUYING YOUR STUFFS EVER AGAIN YOU GUYS SHOULD BE REPORTED AND GO TO PRISON FOR THIS IF NOT STOP!!