Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / motel
We stayed at an America's Best Value Inn at Murfreesboro TN May 18, 2018 room 118 or 119.
I feel it is important that corporate know the condition of this motel. We required a refrigerator and first room we were given, it didn't work. We spent no more time in that room. We were given another room, room. This room the toilet paper holder was hanging off the wall. The exhaust vent in the bathroom was hanging. It was a non smoking room yet the bedspread had cigarette burns in it. The bathroom door's paint was chipped and looked bad. The threshold into the bathroom was filthy. The only good thing I can say about this motel would be that the AC worked well.
We will never stay in another America's Best Value Inn and I will tell everyone the condition of this motel. If this were my company I would want someone to tell me of this condition.
I have pictures if you would like to see them.
7026 Pinehaven Dr
Lakeland, Fl 33810
More Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- America's Best Value Inn - service
- Americas Best Value Inn - hotel owner stormed into my room accusing us of stealing towels! Invasion of privacy
- Americas Best Value Inn - non reimbursement of hotel cost
- Americas Best Value Inn - customer service and unauthorized charges
- America's Best Value Inn - complain about room 222 where i've gotten bitten by bed bugs
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - condition of hotel room
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - service
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - room condition in nashville location
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - kadoka, sd location problem with adjacent room occupants and handling of
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - room