Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / jacuzzi room

1 1100 Ramada Drive, Lansing, IL, United States

I work 16 hour shifts so to relax my husband and I rented a jacuzzi room for a romantic relaxing night. We filled the tub as soon as we turned on the jets brown stuff came flying out of the jets and into our tub. We called the front desk. Your employee came over and could not figure out what it was. He discounted our room and left us extra towels to clean the tub ourselves. We did hoping there was just some debri that got stuck. Nope. We filled and drained the tub 3 times and each time this brown stuff came from the jets. It ruined our stay as we were there for the relaxation of the tub. I work for ingham county and have for 13 years. Refunding me 22.00 for a night ruined by mechanical isssues is not sufficiently fixing my problem. The relaxation part of our stay which is the only reason we came was not achieved. Later in the night I dropped my phone behind the nightstand I found toenail clippings a ring and a cell phone case. The base board was filthy (I wiped it off myself) and the room was subpar and kept very unclean. I want my entire room cost refunded or a free night in a tub that is actually functional. I have never stayed in such an awful place.

Mo