Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / bad experience at your hotel

1 Midlothian, TX, United States

checked in 2 hrs past check in time and assigned room 104. My daughter and I entered to find that the room had bedding removed and obviously not ready to release to us. I have a cast on my right foot with all my luggage in my hands and went back to front desk. We waited 10-15 minutes for the hotel to ready a room for us. They gave us another room and that room had the dead bolt ripped off, the lights did not work, and the tissue dispenser broke on the floor as she walked by it. Late at night I was given a 3rd room and the lights did not work and I could not call hotels.com on their phone. So the phone did not work properly either. I had no cell phone service in my room either. The next morning the manager was there and he asked what room I was checking out of. I said "104, to 110 to 114" and he did not ask me how my stay was--he just wanted to check me out. I called him back on my way back home after he refused to give hotels.com a refund. He told them "I should not have stayed after changing rooms 3x". When I spoke to him he told me his name was "john" which I believe is a lie and he hung up on me. Again I am 100% disabled veteran and had a cast on my right foot and he didn't care--only the money he collected.

• Updated by becsalg, Sep 03, 2018

"John" the manager who lied about his name should be fired.

Be