America's Best Value Inn Haltom City TXI was overcharged

I have been renting a room from Americas Best Value Inn in Haltom City Texas for almost a month now day to day they told me if I found a better rate
Online at another motel with the same name that they would honor that rate and I found one at $49 they didn't honor that rate he said he'd give me a room for $51 per night I was charged $253 for 4 nights. I got a itemized recipite and come to find out they charged me $51 for the first night and $61 for the next 2 nights and $51 for the last night. He did not honor the rate I found and He did not honor the $51 per night like he said. The lady who runs it or owns it said if I book a room in the internet again through booking.com so that I can get the rate she was going to charge $10 extra for booking online. Thats not right we book online so we can get the cheaper rate .They are very RUDE there they do not check the milk and other things that they offer for a quote unquote breakfast. I have pics of the milk they put out and it was spoiled and clabbered the stuff you get out of the vending machine is out of date. I want a refund or at least deserve a couple of free nights. The housekeeping is redicolus the rooms are dirty. The mattresses sink in as if they've been there for 50 Yrs .I would really really appreciate it If someone would please call me back today so that we can resolve this issue. My phone number is [protected]

• Updated by Malla Rios, Aug 06, 2018

I would really really appreciate it If I heard back from you today

Ma