Americas Best Telemarketing Company / Fraud & scam

1 1085 Commonwealth AvBoston, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-887-8126

In December of 2007 David Thomas Andre (I'm not even sure this is his real name) sometimes its David Andre sometimes its David Thomas with Americas Best Telemarketing Company called me and told me that as a special offer if I would buy 5000 names that they would call them and set me up appointments free I just needed to by the list of names, he said to expect a 1% return or about 50 appointments.

Let me me say that I have not received the 1st appointment. It took them 4 months to get started calling these names not 2 weeks like David the (shyster) Andre said. Also as of yet they have only called 1682 names as of June 9th.

This sham companies has more than 1 address. the one that I gave in this report is 1 of many, they also have different ph numbers too. Mr Andre is suppose to be the president but another lady called Christina who also has several different last names like Christina High, Russell and Ang sometimes is the president.

Before I started to do business with this bunch I checked them out like I always do. I did not find anything bad. Now I find out that there are several others across the country that have been victimized by these rip off's, it must have started around the end of 2007. These people know what they are doing. they are 1 step ahead of the law. I contacted the attorney general here in Florida and they said that they have to have more then 1 complaint and a pattern before they can start an investigation.

Once I sent in my money I have not been able to talk to mr Andre. he is always out or unavailable. and I have to speak with Christina who is also my account manager, she rarely answers the phone. When I 1st started talking to mr. Andre he told me that if I could refer him to some other people that I worked with and they gave him $750.00 he would throw in another list to call for me free of charge. I told him that I would have to see the results for my $750.00 1st. Man I shutter to think what would have happened to my good reputation if I had of fallen for that lie.

Just in the last few days I have found out things about this bunch of thieves. I know that that they have been stealing a lot of other peoples hard earned money. We need to stop this behavior and see to it that they be put in jail where they belong. It seems that of all the people victimized by them that there would be some way to prosecute this sleaze.

Va

Comments

• Va
      17th of Apr, 2008
    Americas Best Telemarketing Company - It's a fraud
    Americas Best Telemarketing Company

Americas best Telemarketing Company in QUINCY, MA.. A COMPLETE FRAUD COMPANY.. Paid them $750. and got zero!!

They will make verbal claims and promises to call and reach 5000 prospects with your pitch and make the calls until everyone is reached and loose money upfront to prove their services and win your future business. “IT IS ONLY A 59 DOLLAR PRODUCT, we are going to make a ton of sales!!"

Paid the 750.00 and they sold zero AND MADE ABOUT 30 CALLS. I complained and they said "read your contact buddy" the contract said I bought the list for 750..and the calls are free? The list was a b2b list that I already have free on the Internet. wow! beware of Americas best telemarketing company in Quincy, MA.. total fraud and scam. I needed that money and believed them...

• Bi
      28th of Apr, 2008

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY...THAT IS IF YOU CAN FIND THEM. THE FIRST PAGE OF A GOOGLE SEARCH FOR "AMERICAS BEST TELEMARKETING" IS ALL COMPLAINTS.
    I DID THE SAME THING...$750 FOR THE LIST GOT ZIP IN RETURN. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A CALL BACK ABOUT ANY OF MY CONCERNS AND COMPLAINTS.

IF ANYONE CAN FIND THESE PEOPLE AND WANTS TO START A LAWSUIT, LET ME KNOW, I'M IN!

6th of May, 2008

Same thing for me. I'm just starting out my business and $750 was a lot of money for me.

Can we take any kind of legal action?

They didn't call the 5, 000 clients they promised even if it was free. Isn't there some kind of legal action that can be taken?

• Ha
      12th of Jun, 2008

i lost 1000 for getting me 10 leads.
    i am in for the lawsuit

• Mi
      27th of Oct, 2008

I also have sent them money, I sent them a deposit to secure the cost of the list, (5000) names, things have not worked out for me and am trying to get my money back. has any one filed a complaint with the BBB in that area?

1st of Mar, 2009

Are they undermining the American way of life? are they funneling money to terrorist groups? are they the next big thing to bring the country to its knees financially? I'm asking the questions, but what about my congressperson?

• Jj
      25th of Mar, 2009

FEELING VERY STALKED i have not given any money and the same people keep calling me almost harassing me and acting like they dont even understand me...NEVER GET DISH NETWORK!!!

21st of Apr, 2009

This company is now Reliable Telemarketing. They ran the same scam on me. $750 and nothing for it. Said they would call 5000, 50k email blast, bla bla bla. They are just scamming us small business people. I wish there was an agency that could help me recoup my money or put one of these ### in jail. Holly, I am going to do my best to see you behind bars. It's not the $750, it's these type of people who don't try to run legitimate businesses. These are the people that cause a capitalist economy to fail. Bleeding the system.

• Bi
      20th of Jun, 2009

I totally agree, this guy ripped me off, and also someone else I referred to him. He needs to be put in jail.
    Please Please Please do not use him. He is a total scammer who will rip you off.

• Go
      20th of Jun, 2009

I was scammed by them too! And they know that no one will come after them if they are in another state because of the time, money and effort it takes to carry out a lawsuit.