America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses / Wrong prescription
After the initial rude treatment for not ordering all the extras they try to force on you I finally received my glasses. They were the wrong prescription.
I called and they said to bring them back for a refund the next day. When I got there I was told, very rudely, that I would have to come back another day.
I explained to the "lady" that I lived an hour and a half away. She told me to have a seat and wait, I did, over 2 hours! By this time I’m sick of the place. Finally I ask for a refund they refunded 34.00 but said my free exam cost 40.00...Hmm. So I demanded my prescription. Which they finally gave me. Checking this against the glass order I found that the high pressure warranty salesman had entered my prescription wrong almost doubling the power. The way I figure it with gas wait time and three trips I would have been much cheaper to have just ordered from a local Doctor. I guess you get what you pay for.
More America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Complaints & Reviews
- America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses - Was this really an eye exam? 
- America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses - Glasses were not ready in two weeks time 
- America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses - Thieves 
- Americas Best Eyeglasses - Incompetance 
- Americas Best Contact and Eyeglasses - Bad service & product 
- America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses - poor service and lies.
- America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses - glasses, extremely poor customer service
- America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses - prescription eyeglasses (progressive)
- America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses - Insurance Scam?
- America's Best Glasses - Still wait on glasses that was made wrong