americano and grey hound bus station / travel

1 CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-605-9062/970-388-8516

On April 6th I got a call from my daughter saying she was at the Greyhound bus station in Elpaso, Texas with her four children and was comming home, I called greyhound to purchase her tickets, all being said and done I purchased four tickets, her 8mo. old baby was free for they said she would be on her lap. After my daughter got settled on the bus the bus driver told her she had to give up two of her seats or get off the bus, Being broke and hungry she gave up her two seats and from El paso Texas to Albuquerque New mexico my grand childre road on the hot floor board of the Americano bus. When my daughter told me about this I was so angry my head spinned right off my shoulders, I didn't buy four tickets to have two seats for five people, just imagine how this trip was for her.
I first went to the service desk at greyhound showed them four puchased tickets and filled out a conplaint, greyhound said it's not on them that Americano broke the law and to take it up with them, Phone call after phone call I still have know responce. I don't care about the money I just don't want this to happen to another family.
People I talked to on several occasions were, Supervisor - Esmeralda
[protected], clerks @ [protected], [protected], [protected].

Mr. Martino these people just didn't care, and yes I do care about the money, But I care more about the point. Please don't let them get away with this. I have know fight in me left. I am presently at the Hospitality house in Greeley CO due to our home in Moffat cathing on fire and burning two of my children pretty bad, Iam homeless, jobless, and my husband has not yet recovered from stage four cancer. My daughter's husband was deported last May and my burden has weakened me. Please Please stop them from frauding another Mother traveling with her children

Comments

• Ko
      6th of May, 2010

You need to get the Media on their ###, that is WRONG. If you paid for four tickets you need to get your moneys worth. I say call the news and tell them the story and that you want Greayhound AND Americano bus to pay you back your money as well as for emotional and physical stress they had caused you and your daughter and grandchildren. They have to provide the best services to their clients, if they dont and everyone finds out the truth bout them throught the news cast, believe me they will not try anything to look bad to lose all their customers. Its worth a shot and I believe you should do it.

Those ### need to PAY!

• Dt
      14th of Jun, 2011

I FEEL FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I GOT KICK OFF THE GREYHOUND BUS FOR BRINGING A SAFETY VIOLATION TO THE DRIVERS ATTENTION. WHEN I QUESTION THE MATTER AND PLEADED SUPERVISORS AND EMPLOYEES STATED"UPPER MANAGEMENT IS NOT GOING TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE PEOPLE WHOM RIDE THE BUS ARE CONSIDERD LOWER CLASS CITIZENS". IM TAKING GREYHOUND TO COURT. ALSO IM READY TO GENERATE A CLASS ACTION SUIT (216)402-6377