Americana Flowers/Troys Florist / flower order

1 New Jersey, United States Review updated:

February 11, 2018 I placed an order online for anniversary flowers to be delivered to my daughter, with the instructions of no substitutions. I requested that they contact me if the specific arrangement was not available. No word...contacted them twice through email over the next two days. Flowers were to be delivered on the 13th and finally got a reply that the arrangement was unavailable...on the 13th...but they charged my bank account anyway $72.20!!! I contacted them about a refund and was promised one within 2 days. It is now February 18, 2018 and I have not seen the refund yet. Throughout this whole process, they sent a document for me to sign repeatedly (through email) that basically states that the sale is final no matter what you do or don't receive. I have received this emailed document at least 2-3 times a day since I placed the order, with the last receipt being this morning. Do not sign that document or you will have absolutely no recourse. Not that I am expecting them to ever provide my refund, but at least I could pursue the matter legally if I chose to. These people should be put out of business. This whole company is in the business of stealing from good hardworking people. Lesson learned.

De
Feb 18, 2018

Comments

• Ta
      18th of Oct, 2018

I placed an order on October 16th, for flowers. With a scheduled delivery for Oct. 17th. Paid in full. $80.00.
    They said they attempted to call me several times. They never called. Then I rec. an email on the day of delivery, saying they wanted another $30.oo because the local florist could not provide the flowers. I never requested a certain flower, just colors. I called and spoke to Bianca, told her to cancel my order. She said it had already been cancelled. So I called my credit card co. and had them monitor my acct.
    The charge posted today, Oct. 18th. So my credit card co. is helping file a dispute.
    They are terrible and should not be in business. I also filed a complaint with the BBB.

11th of Nov, 2018

Agree.Ordered a very cute little arrangement for our 3 year old grandchild's birthday. They have a cateory-"for children"...3 days ahead of the birthday. Received confirmation. Everything looked good.
    The day of, they wrote and said they needed more money, because the area was too far away..ok..they agreed to do it anyways at the agreed upon price.
    BUT--they send an arrangement that was not for little children..Not cute, not fun, and completely inappropriate for a child's birthday. The chocolate was a little tiny package, not at all like the one pictured. So we wound up very disappointed.
    Wrote the company and asked for a refund. They offered a 10% discount calling on their right to exchange or upgrade the arrangement. --But seriosly..It's not even from the right category..
    Good it was not a wedding where they sent funeral arrangements..
    I have called 3 times today. No one answer the phone. It's Sunday, so ok..The first email was answered. But we cannot accept a 10 % discount for this. So- any one has a good idea of what to do?