Americana Flowers — No delivery and no refund after 2 weeks.
I ordered flowers to be delivered to my girlfriends job on [protected] as a birthday gift. They called and said they couldn't complete the delivery. OK stuff happens no big deal so I asked for a refund. They said they were going to refund me. I called on the 16th just to make sure it was definitely refunded and they said just to wait the 2-5 business days for the bank. I waited and called my bank on the 7th business day and also emailed Amercanas customer support. I was told that they would reissue the refund by a lady named Rachel Ray. That was on the 24th and its the 2nd of October and still have no refund. Over 2 weeks and I have yet to see the 65$ that is mine. In my honest opinion that's a poorly run business. I've used em once before without a problem so I figured I'd use em again. I don't think it's that complicated to issue someone a refund especially when telling the customer multiple times it'll be issued. I now have my bank handling the matter and suggest anyone use caution when dealing with Americana. I'm not saying they're a total ripoff, but I surely got ripped off. That's money that could've went to my kids, I certainly didn't want to lend it to a badly run business. I attached a picture of the "wonderful" communication they have with their customers.
More Americana Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- Americana Flowers - Scamming our local customers and hurting our reputation 
- Americana-Flowers.com - Bait & Switch Ripoff 
- Americana Flowers - Non-Delivery & No Refund 
- Americana Flowers - non delivery of paid for flowers
- Americana Flowers - Extra charges 
- Americana Flowers - plant basket for $120.00 
- Americana Flowers - flower arrangement sent to family member in hospital
- Americana Flowers - flowers never received
- Americana Flowers - late/non-delivery and refusal for refund
- Americana Flowers - anniversary bouquet