American Web Earnings / Scam and Fraudulant Company

1 14040 N Cave Creek Road #306, Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: owners number 602-885-4724

Hello to all the subscribers who got scammed by american web earnings

Today I am going to break down the actual work and costs involved to build an awe website.

First off wordpress a free and open source blogging platform is installed on a host gator account that costs about $60 dollars a month to host all their websites.

Now if you choose not to get any upgrades your website will take about 10 minutes to build and this can cost any where from 59 to 499 which means those packages they try to peddle you are all essentially worthless.

The company is broken into 2 parts : front end: back end

Front end is the first person who calls you to pitch you on the website basically to bring you in the door. The lies start flowing the minute the sales rep begins his scripted speech. They will claim large earnings with little or no computer experience required. For christ sake they even sell people websites that don't even own computers!!! Explain how that works???

Back end is when you will speak to a coach or "domain director" they will fool you by getting you a domain name (which costs $7.95 by the way) the coach will take you to a site called "swift appraisal" which in essence is a novelty site that displays potential earnings for a domain name. The coach instructs you what options to choose so that the appraisal will show a grossly inflated value.

The coach then proceeds to promise traffic, earnings, google payouts etc...
In reality awe does not have a single client out of about a thousand that has actually earned a check. If you are suckered into spending $5grand, 2grand, or even $8495 (the vip package what a joke) you are getting about $40 bucks worth of work and paying the rest to the "coach" and "the owner". For example if you spend $8495.00 the coach gets $800 about 10% or maybe 15% if they rip a lot of people off that week. The amount actually spent to build your site is very minimal seeing how awe uses the same theme for all their upgrade sites. The name of the theme is busy bee and its made by woo themes which anyone can get.

The graphics are done by an outsourcing company in the phillipines or india and they make about $10 a site for doing the graphics.

The content or articles are snatched of article directories like article base which are 100% free and cost nothing to awe. They install a plugin called wp-robot which grabs these articles and puts them on the site based on keywords. The robot costs about 500 but that covers all the sites they build. So you are paying for free articles and the plugin that is on your wordpess page isn't even licensed so your blog is actually illegal.

Another fact that should put you at ease is that awe keeps all your credit card info on file in an unsecured drawer 10 feet away from a room full of convicts. This is actually illegal as well and violates visa and mastercards rules and regulations.

I hate to say this but you all have been had by a half witt high school drop out named

Justin paul behnke - the owner of this organization
If you would like to ask him some questions about his unethical business please call
[protected]

Everyone who reads this please protect yourself and call your bank or credit card company and dispute the charges with awe (even if you have a contract signed with them its not valid because awe voids it by lying on the phone and deceiving you with false information, not to mention the fact their refund policy is not properly displayed). Request new card numbers after the dispute is placed to keep them from charging anything else.

You all have been warned thank you!!

More American Web Earnings Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Aw
      21st of Jul, 2010

Hello to All Recipients,

You have received an email from "Bob Boberson" attacking American Web Earnings, LLC and its business practices. As a company, AWE strives to provide the best customer service possible to all clients. Similarly, AWE strives to provide a great working environment to our employees. Last week, AWE let a long time employee go. It appears this former employee took a list of AWE's customer's email addresses. AWE apologizes to you for being placed in the middle of this unfortunate situation. AWE is taking immediate legal action against what it views as improper actions attacking AWE. Once legal proceedings are initiated AWE will forward available public information regarding AWE's attempt to stop your email addresses from being used in this manner again.

AWE wants to reassure you that the security of your personal information is at the upmost of our priorities. We have and will continue to keep this information private and secure and will continue to strive to keep each and every one of our clients happy with their blogging experience.

To the extent that you have any question or concerns regarding the situation or the contents of the Bob Boberson email, please contact our customer satisfaction team at (480) 459-7939 or email AWE at [protected]@americanwebearnings.com.

Respectfully,

AmericanWebEarnings.com, LLC.
    Toll Free: 888-802-4862
    Fax: 602-795-4237
    Email:
    [protected]@americanwebearnings.com

23rd of Jul, 2010

Yes, these guys are killer scammers.  I knew from the day they game me my site, I kept asking to speak to John lopez who scammed me on line, and their domain manager who never answered my calls, There are also 2 scammer ladies there (Anastasia and Brenda) who reached to a stage they never wanted to talk to me because they didn't have any answers, they kept lying to me over and over when ever I asked to speak to their manager or Mr. John Lopez.  They could not give me the info i wanted. This anastasia is  WP trainer who doesn't know anything technical.  I asked her few questions and she told me she's going to arrange an appointment with their tech. support guy to call me, so that he can answer my questions.  That was Jan 2010.  As of today, they kept running away and they don't want to refund my money.  I wrote several letters to them requesting a refund if they don't give me my new-credentials they used to open a new adsense account without my consent/knowledge, also I wanted to have access to the hosting account so that I could change the feel and look of my site, I did not want to host with them because I had my own hosting account, also I did not want to pay them $499 to add graphics to my site which I can add my self in less than 30 min., Also, I wanted to have full access to my site, they did not tell me any thing at the time of purchased that when I pay for the site, I will not have access to it, they tell you this is your site, and you will have full control over it, and you will receive adsense payment from google directly.  After asking all these questions, I never got any answer or information, I kept calling and leave messages.  When I realize they don't answer me, I went to their site, I think on April 2010, and I wrote a letter to them through their online Contact Us page, but no one has ever called me,   I even told them I am going to report them to 'Complaints Board Site" where I also found a lot of complaints from different people about AWE.  'THIS IS THE TIME WE NEED TO PUT THEM TO STOP.

Vince: I guess that I am another one who has been scammed. I lost $8, 500.00.

My name is Kathy and I think that I have also been taken by this company.  I have been scammed, that is for sure, and my money was taken.  The company
    was called Merchant Banking or something like that, and I wonder if it is the same thing.
    Please let me know.  Something has to be done.

I basically got robbed without even consenting one bit. I did get the credit card company to cancel that payment but ### that was so stressful.

Mr.Josh Murry, Listen, I don't know who you think you are and how you got my e-mail address. But you better get this streight. I have no dealings with american web earnings. They charged me money to make a web site for me.They made the web site and I paid them for their work.  As far as their business and what they do I have no Idea I do not and have never worked for this company. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Yes, I did that, too, and paid for a web page.  Is this organization in Arizona with a 602 area code?  If so, then I
    paid them quite a bit.  I never did the blogging, though, because I haven't had any time.  I'm pretty sure this is a
    scam, and probably the same one.  I will dig up my materials later today and forward it all to you.
    Good luck.  I HATE scammers.

NEED I SAY MORE...AND THIS IS JUST SOME OF THE CUSTOMERS AWE STOLE THEIR MONEY FROM. STAY AWAY FROM AWE AND ANYTHING ABOUT THEM!!!

20th of Aug, 2010

To Those Concerned:

AWE Customer Service are feeding you, once again and to be expected, another mouthful of lies. Just as SOLOMON CHAVEZ continues to lie to people telling them their website is number 1 on google and just as SOLOMON CHAVEZ continues to lie stating their websites WILL make money.

GOOD LUCK speaking to anyone in the so-called customer satisfaction team. No one will answer and no one will return calls. This is how the company runs it's business. They have absolutely NO CONCERNS FOR YOU. Once they "stole" your money, they dropped you like a water balloon from 50, 000 feet. And yes, you are the one who exploded with anger and frustration, kicking yourselves for getting sucked in. I know your feeling.

Listen up people! If you want a chance to get your money back into your own pockets, I would HIGHLY suggest contacting me ASAP. There are MANY, MANY other people supporting my efforst and willing to do what it takes to have a fighting chance.

Oh yeah, one other thing. AWE's attorney literally lied to the Attourney General's Office in Arizona. He, NEIL H BOOKSPAN of JABURG and WILK, stated I did a chargeback on my credit card for the amount of money AWE stole from me. I supposedly received the money and then my credit card company said it was too late to do a chargeback. So the monet went back into AWE's "bank account". Folks, this is a blatant lie as good as it gets. I NEVER received ONE DIME in a refund from AWE. NEVER!! If I had recieved a refund, I wouldn't be here right now speaking to you.

Contact me and let's attempt to rid these con people off the streets!

21st of Aug, 2010

SOME NEW INFORMATION:

I submitted a complaint to the ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE in Arizona. AWE's Attorney replied to my complaint. And just as expected, not only does the company lie and deceive, now their LAWYER is doing the same thing.

His name is NEIL H BOOKSPAN of JABURG and WILK and his reply to my complaint was this:

"Mr Dvorak previously made a chargeback on his credit card used to pay AWE, WHICH IMMEDIATELY RESULTED IN THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY TAKING THE MONEY PAID BY MR DVORAK OUT OF AWE'S BANK ACCOUNT." ( I didn't know companies had "bank accounts". Cute)

I NEVER INITIATED A CHARGEBACK BECAUSE I WAS BEYOND THE 60 DAY PERIOD. I NEVER RECEIVED ONE SINGLE DIME IN REFUND MONIES.
    I am VERY amazed that a LAWYER is actually lying! Unbelievable. This is the company you are dealing with, everyone!

"Mr. Dvorak is upset because he requested a refund that AWE would not agree to and because AWE was successful in responding to the chargeback he initiated. It is interesting that Mr. Dvorak failed to mention the fact that he challenged his payment (whatever that means) through his credit card company and the credit card company found in favor of AWE in his complaint."

LOL. The credit card company "found in favor of AWE" dah, because I was BEYOND the 60 day period to initiate a chargeback.

Ask yourselves these questions. "Have you made ANY money from the web site AWE created for you and is your web site NUMBER 1 on GOOGLE"? LOL. There should be a VERY simple answer to that question!

IF you want the chance to get any money in refunds, please contact me ASAP. There are MANY, MANY other people who are supporting my efforts and are doing what it takes to help. Let's challenge AWE BEFORE they disappear!

I doubt VERY MUCH that AWE will even come close to accepting the challenge!

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

13th of May, 2011
    American Web Earnings - closed my blog and copywrite my blog, never paid me any money
    11566 Norton ave
    Chino
    California
    Phone: 909-902-0617
    mylordmyheart.com

The company closed my blog. I can't get into it. They never paid me any money. I just noticed last night that they copywrite my blogs since 1/1/2011.
    I thought we could sue this company on this site.
    Anne A Austin
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Di
      15th of Apr, 2012

They are now doing business under web dev usa, or web development usa. They are still ripping people off- I am currently helping a woman in Canada get her money back from them (through a dispute with the credit card company).

• We
      22nd of Jun, 2013

scam scam scam they took my $399 and then asked for $15, 000 and left me with nothing !!!

never trust WEB DEVELOPMENT USA!!