American Van Lines / failed contract
I hired American Van Lines a month before I needed to move. I needed to move Friday March 23rd they wrote in their contract it would be the 23 or 24th. Today is the 26th and what they are telling me is that they are still trying to hire a truck. Every day that I sit here is costing me 100s of dollars. In addition to not having movers the company will not return my phone calls. I have left dozens of messages and several emails and still nothing. when I finally got a hold of someone in customer service they gave me a shrugged shoulder reply "we are just doing the best we can" How is this their best?? When I asked for a refund they said I could talk to their cancellation department and start processing this request. I have never been so angry! I never in my life imagined a company could handle someones very stressful situation with such disregard. I think American Van Lines is PURE EVIL!!!
More American Van Lines Complaints & Reviews
- American Van Lines - over charge $1147, 2182p they charged 4136p 
- American Van Lines - complete nightmare 
- American Van Lines - cheating on the job 
- American Van Lines - fraud!!! 
- American Van Lines - total rip off - thieves and crooks 
- [Resolved] American Van Lines - horrible movers complaint
- American Van Lines Moving Household Goods - over charge 
- American Van Lines - overcharges, breaks things, horrible customer service 
- American Van Lines - driver truck number 4230 trailer 5742
- American Van Lines - do not use this co.