American Vacationer / fraudulent sales practices

1 Mexico Review updated:

I have been scammed by Mayan Resorts / Mayan Palace .. not once, but thress times!! This is due to sales practices which are designed to lure you into problem solving sessions each time you try to fix "omissions" on the contract from the last visit.
Mayan has LOST my trust and this is unfortunate. I feel I will anything possible to legally get ALL of my money back and wish them well in the future. They are simply LIARS and know it. This includes their "customer service" department which serves only the empoyer, MAYAN>

Su

Comments

• Go
      30th of Jun, 2009

Hi Diane and Cristina,
    We would really appreciate if you give us the opportunity to contact you and clarify your issues with our firm, as the personnel for Gonzalez & Gonzalez is highly trained and supervised; and we can assure you that none of our customers have been attacked in any way.
    Looking through the files and data base of our company we do not show any record under the name of ¨Diane Jersey¨ and/or ¨Cristine ----¨, who are the people complaining and defaming against the firm.
    After 15 years of experience we knew some day this will happen, being conscious of this we back up ourselves by recording every incoming and outgoing telephone call.
    In case of the existence of a recorded conversation with you under another name, we would like to expose it to the internet community to prove the opposite of the complaints made on June 30th against Gonzalez & Gonzalez to discard the fact that the post was exposed by our competitors or from the timeshare developers full of frustration by our advocacy and success on the resolution of the cases handled at Gonzalez & Gonzalez.
    Also, Gonzalez and Gonzalez has never charged such exaggerated retainer fees, we have a long list of satisfied customers who support our firm, with identifications to validate their existence and able to show their satisfaction by the success in the resolution of their cases.
    Gonzalez & Gonzalez counts with ample evidence, to show the Internet community and guarantee that there is no existence of this type of situation in our firm.
    Respectfully,
    Jose Gonzalez

• De
      16th of Mar, 2017

I also had a horrible experience with them. I've purchased my timeshare 3 years ago, and it's been impossible to get out. I was pressured to sign a contract,
    and i was also scammed, they never did what they promised. We must do whatever it's in our hands to put finish to those thieves!!!
    I was looking for some information about this resort and all their scam tactics, and i've found these articles that have a lot of info
    about them, take a look: