American Telephone / Avoid paying their published rebate!

2024 seebeck Ct, Suite 3San Jose, CA, United States
Phone: 408.956.9128
I purchased a phone from American telephone. The total rebate for the phone is $50.00. I submitted the rebate forms in early November 2007 and I am still trying to get the company to acknowledge the fact that they received the paperwork even though I have a signature of receipt. First submission they lost. Resent to an address in Minnesota that was a false address based on the return of the registered mail. That ccost me $5.00. Called them and resent to p.O. Box 3952, South El Monte, CA 91733 and registered it again. Called to confirm they received. I was informed that wouldn't receive the rebate until June or July of this year. I called the support group because the phone is defective. Asked to send a fax proving I purchased it. I did. Called again. That cost me $1.00. They claim they can't find it. It just goes on and on and on. This company needs to be investigated as this company is nothing more than a scam and acts in a fraudulent way as they just keep delaying the payment of the rebate and now I am being asked to send the phone back for replacement at my cost again. It just keeps costing me to get them to act. I asked to speak to management and the person I spoke to refused to give me someone' s name to speak to resolve the issues.

I highly recommend to anyone looking for a phone - DO NOT BUY from this company as the products are defective and they do not honor rebates.. I sent several letters to Joe Noel, president of Emerging Growth Research, LLP Investor relation but he didn't respond either.

This company is being desisted from the AMEX Stock exchange. American Telecom Services, Inc. (AMEX: TES), a provider of converged communications solutions, today announced the company has received notification from the American Stock Exchange of their intention to commence desisting procedures citing the company's failure to comply with reporting requirements and other financial conditions.
This company deserves to be desisted as they do not support what they offer or support defective products. This company is a SCAM. if you Google American Telecom Rebate, you will find more horror stories like this. Hope this stops anyone from getting scammed by an unscrupulous company like American Telecom.

American Telephone Logo American Telephone