American Telecom Services / Phone scam

1 6 Concourse Pkwy NE, Suite 1525Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

ATS was promoting their phone by offering a $15 rebate. Their customer website shows my rebate form was received on 9/7/07. Everything was fine and it was being processed. It has been well over 6 months and I have not received anything. Customer Service is very hard to reach. When I finally reached someone, the agent told me the same story, that it is being processed. Though a small amount of money, this angers me because it is false advertizing and verging on a scam. ATS runs this promotion reguarly. Thousands of people reply. At $15 per person, it adds up.

Va

Comments

• Ga
      23rd of Apr, 2008
    American Telecom Services - Failure to pay rebate
    American Telecom Services
    P.O. Box 22
    Sutherlin
    Oregon
    Phone: 541-784-8000

Failed to pay rebate. stated 90 days 11 mo. ago. I get the same runaround as others.
    I have turned the matter over the the State Attorny Generals office.
    They were purchased at Office Depot and even they won't reply to my letters.

• Va
      15th of May, 2008

I purchased the ATS DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone with caller ID at Walgreens under the stated promotion that I would receive a $15 rebate if all conditions were met (in 6-8wks). After 3 months, I looked up the status of my rebate on their web site. They stated it was received on 9/7/07 and is being processed. After a couple of months I called, only to be given the "run around" and that it is still being processed. No other explanation. It is now over 6 months and I feel it is definitely false advertising and somewhat of a scam. Thousand of people respond to these rebates and $15 per person adds up.