American Telecom aka ATS / Rebate Fraud

1 San Marcos, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7605108275

Purchased phone from Fry's had a double rebate on the phone. submitted everything in accordance with rebate requirements. Company refuses to provide any information with reagrd to the rebate process. Customer service said why don't you take the phones back to the store. told them I can't since I sent in my UPC with the rebate. They said to send an email to rebates@atsphones which I have done 3 times with no response. Clearly this company is working on "rebate breakage" so that they won't have to provide consumers with rebates. I plan on filing a complaint with the State consumer affairs for fraud and deceptive practices. I would avoid purchasing anything witha rebate from FRYS and this company.

Comments

• Do
      7th of Mar, 2008

This company is rife with fraud, deceptive practices and basically a *(@$*&@$(0 companY to have any type of dealings with. I sent my defective phones in for warranty service and was told they would be returned to me within the week. that was 3 weeks ago. Their lastest fraud is that their UPS machine is broken when we all know there are other ways to ship things including online UPS, going directly to ups, fedex, DHL etc. This company is the WORST company I have ever had the displeasure of delaing with, BAR NONE. On top of the warranty issue scam they refuse to process any rebates. the girls who answer the phone (pretending to be customer service reps) are told to tell the customer nothing but pass on the weekly lie that Julie and management have made up. Also be sure you don't tell them you name because they will mark your account and be sure to inconvience you more.

THIS COMPANY IS A GROUP OF CRIMINALS PRETENDING TO SELL A SERVICE AND PRODUCTS STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY. THEY SIMPLY SELL JUNK TAKE THE MONEY AND YOU NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN. BEWARE OF THESE THIEVES.

• Da
      28th of May, 2008

You are using the wrong email address. It's @atsphone.com No 's' after phone.

• Me
      7th of Oct, 2010

American Telecom (ATS) Phone rebate scam.
    Never got my rebate. The rebate website and rebate phone number were disconnected; and ATS Managers kept refferring me there. They ignored my letters. They ignored the Better Business Bureau, they then ignored the New York State Attorney General (who then did nothing, don't vote Andrew Cuomo back in or him for Govorner).

All 3 phone broke in the 13th. month just after warranty; almost as if they were purposely enginnered that way.

Never did get my rebate. And they got away with the fraud.

Pat.