American Telcom Phone / $20 rebate is not received!

pobox 100517- ACD, White Bear Lake, MN-55110-0517White Bear Lake, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8668188964
I purchased a American telecom phone from Office Depot on Aug.27, 2007 @39.99$+tax6%. It was free after mail in rebate, $20 from Office Depot and $20from American Telecom. I submitted as per instruction, I received $20 from Office Depot but for $20 rebate from American Telecom is not come yet. On Oct. 04 2007 I received a letter that UPS code must be resubmitted before Oct 18 2007. I call them and inform them that I already submitted that although I submitted copy on 10-18-2007 with post mark but till date I never get that amount.

I guess American telecom is attracting people with fake offer and never care for rebate. That is unfair as a customer.

Comments

Ki
  17th of Apr, 2008
Just to let you know... I called my Walgreens store, where I purchased the phone last year, and told the Mgr. about the whole scam. They are aware and Corporate Walgreens is refunding the rebates to those who call them about it. I got my $15 check today.
So my advice is to call the store where you got the phone, have your claim number handy...

American Telcom Phone Logo American Telcom Phone