American Tax Relief — don't believe them
American Tax Relief simply out should all be in jail. Very deceptive in telling you what you want to here until they get your money. Paid $3250. With another $3250 taken out of my bank account without my approval after I asked them to wait until I gave them the OK.
Paul Franklin and Chris (?) are NOT to be trusted. I was extremely clear in communicating to them they agree. take your money, then come up with other stories to substantiate why they need more money.
Started at $6500 then they tried for $4500 more.
If you give them your money you will be very sorry. Call a local firm in your area. I knew they had some complaint but I thought it was a numbers thing. I was wrong.
I also let the Pat Summeral thing influence me. I am sending him a letter also. I have never been scammed like this, ever!! Don't believe them.
More American Tax Relief Complaints & Reviews
- American Tax Relief - scam artists 
- American Tax Relief - withdrawal of 8,000 dollars without authorization 
- American Tax Relief - join a class action against american tax relief?
- American Tax Relief - scam!! 
- American Tax Relief - my experience 
- American Tax Relief - got $5,000 and did nothing