American Tax Reliefdon't believe them

American Tax Relief simply out should all be in jail. Very deceptive in telling you what you want to here until they get your money. Paid $3250. With another $3250 taken out of my bank account without my approval after I asked them to wait until I gave them the OK.

Paul Franklin and Chris (?) are NOT to be trusted. I was extremely clear in communicating to them they agree. take your money, then come up with other stories to substantiate why they need more money.

Started at $6500 then they tried for $4500 more.

If you give them your money you will be very sorry. Call a local firm in your area. I knew they had some complaint but I thought it was a numbers thing. I was wrong.

I also let the Pat Summeral thing influence me. I am sending him a letter also. I have never been scammed like this, ever!! Don't believe them.

Comments

• Ju
      Jul 03, 2008

American tax relief has been rated F, a BIG F rating, by the BBB Better Business Bureau for quite some time now.

Locate a company that is rated A or better at the BBB website.

• Sc
      Dec 02, 2010
    American Tax Relief - Money scam
    American Tax Relief

American tax relief claimed to help reduce the amount of tax i owed the government after they received my money they were unreachable by phone or by internet i got taken for 5, 500.00. i want my money refunded but do not know how to go about getting it back.i read about the owners of a.t.r. driving fancy cars and owning 2 and 3 houses at the expense of hard working people.these kind of scammers should be locked up for a long time and should be made to reimburse the people there money back.the government supposedly shut them down but are they doing anything to help the victims get there money back

• Al
      Dec 02, 2010

pay your taxes on time and avoid this problem...

Jan 14, 2011

I am also a victim. Can you please let me know how I can recover my $5, 000
    There is a class action suit being initiated by a law office and also the FTC might be able to help us recover.. Joe [protected]

• Al
      Jan 14, 2011

again, pay your taxes on time...