American Swisswedding rings swapped at american swiss

on Friday January the 20th, I took my wedding ring to American Swiss at Mall @ Carnival to be resized. the lady gave me a receipt, put my ring by the till and went on to assist the next customer, this left me concerned as I would have expected her to first put it away safely. She told me that on Monday the 23rd I would get a call for a quotation. The days went by without me getting the call until I called the store on Thursday the 27th @19h00 and was told that the quotation had not yet come through from the workshop. on the 28th I paid the store a visit to confirm that my ring would be ready for collection on the 30th of January. on Monday the 30th at 16h30 I called the store enquiring if my rings was ready for collection and was told yes. I went to the store and was shocked to be given the wrong ring which had been registered to my name. luckily one of the many envelopes from which my ring was being searched out of had a drawing of my ring so I was able to identify it. I was shocked to be informed that my wedding ring has been given to another customer by mistake 15 minutes prior. The customer who was meant to propose the very following morning was contacted to return the ring and fortunately he drove back to the mall to swap rings. We called the store manager Amanda Erasmus who unfortunately could not even pretend to understand our frustrations. She kept hanging onto our words and challenging us on blaming, threatening and the like instead of addressing the real issue at hand. we told her we would be reporting this matter and she accused us of threatening. we demanded delivery of our rings and she challenged that on the bases that it would not be safe to the her/ courier to deliver. the lady who was assisting in store was 100% professional and kept her composure through out the whole situation unlike her manager who was utterly unhelpful and defensive and blamed the workshop the entire time on the phone. Not only were the rings swapped but they had been resized incorrectly, meaning that now my valuable ring has to be resized for the 2nd time in a time span of 2 weeks. This is compromising the quality of my ring and is a huge disservice to me as I went to American Swiss believing that they had exceptional service. I had asked to leave work earlier to pick up the ring and thus could not return the following day as that would mean going back to ask for time off work to pick up the ring AGAIN. I can only go back to the mall in a week's time but I don't trust them with my ring anymore hence I asked it be delivered. I want to know how this happened, who is responsible and what is being done about this incident? how do I pay for such a pathetic service and how many people have gone through this. a wedding ring regardless of its monetary value carries sentimental values and American Swiss should know better - a complete stranger had my ring and almost went and proposed with it. this is unacceptable and I will not stop until I get answers.

Th