American Swiss / dissatisfied & disappointed with customer service consultants

1 Pretoria North, South Africa

Hi there

I'm very disappointed & dissatisfied with the horrible unpleasant service I received from your customer service department in Capetown. I am thinking of posting such experience on social media networks across the globe or reporting you to consumer council of South Africa. I recently walked in one of your branches in Pretoria North to inquire about lay-by procedures or process. I was assisted nicely & open an lay-by account. Here's the horrible unpleasant part of the matter, I spent 2 hours in store trying to make a payment, whilst chatting to your Head office customer team about how best I can be assisted for my payment to go through. Their service was very bad, I'm very upset for them wasting my entire time & secondly had left my 7 month pregnant wife seated in the car by the parking area. Thinking that I was going to spend less than 5 mins just to do the payment of which I turned to bloody two hours. My wife had to drag herself slowly to come looking for me, she got angry as well at me, they totally inconvenienced all my time & remember time is money. How best are you going to compensate all this. I am thinking to cancel this lay-by of rings worthy about R22 998.00, better I try other professional stores with good customer service to customers than me getting such bad treat. Your cooperation is highly appreciated & recommended in solving this matter before I draw media attention or comments. As a customer I believe I do have rights to be treated with respect & dignity especially when I'm paying money. Looking forward to hear from you soon. My cellphone number is [protected] or [protected].

Regards