American Swiss / default product
I bought a 9ct Twinsets wedding ring for my wife on the 27th Aug 2008 for the price of R3750 cash. It was about 5min before closing time so we as well as the sales lady of the shop was in a hurry. My wife just fitted the ring in the shop and placed it bach in its holder and we went home. She only took it out the next day to show it to her friend and that was the time when she saw that one band was missing as well as a diamond stone on one of the bands. She didn't wanted to wear them until the Sunday of the 7th Sep when they would have been blessed by our Pastor.When I went back to the shop the 29th of Aug, the sales lady phoned the regional manager a guy by the name of David who wasn't very helpfull at all. I decided to phone his boss, a lady by the name of Nicole who also wasn't very helpfull. She promissed to get back to me on the 1st of Sep 08, but she never did. When I phoned her the 2nd Sep 08, she said that I had to wait because she was still trying to sort someting out for me. All I want at this stage is my money back so that I can go to another dealer, because I feel that I wasn't treated as a customer. That is a lot of money for somebody like myself that is unemployed.
More American Swiss Complaints & Reviews
- American Swiss - quality of diamonds are very very bad
- American Swiss - ear piercing
- American Swiss - quality return 
- American Swiss - repair and cleaning of a ring
- American Swiss - ring resize
- American Swiss - lay-by
- American Swiss - bad customer service
- American Swiss - non return of guess sunglasses which went for repairs & months ago
- American Swiss - ring and unprofessional staff.
- American Swiss - ring bought at american swiss