American Standard / rude customer service

Piscataway, NJ, United States Review updated:

while trying to organize a warranty replacement part for a lifetime guaranteed faucet, a rude customer service representitive refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and hung up on me.
the issue was the kind of documentation that was necessary for a warranty claim

Je
Dec 26, 2014

Comments

• Ru
      26th of Dec, 2014

Did you get your parents permission before making the call, I ask this because only a six year old would mistake being told n as rudeness. You also obviously "forgot" to mention that the reason you were hung up on was because you were rude yourself and threw a temper tantrum.

• He
      7th of Apr, 2015

I called today about my Champion 4 toilet flush mechanism leaking. I asked nicely fro a supervisor and she hung up on me too!!!

7th of Apr, 2015

I am sure it was an accident Henry.

• He
      7th of Apr, 2015

No it wasn't an accident at all- she said goodbye
    Who are you anyway? An American Standard employee?
    You made a very negative response to the person who had same issue as me.

7th of Apr, 2015

Maybe she said good bye because she knew she was dealing with a child. Only a child would come to the conclusion that I work for this company because I told someone who is wrong that they are wrong. Let me play by your logic. Why are you bashing this company. Were you fired? I doubt it since you are obviously seven years old. Go get a parent and have them click on, my profile. They will show you that I make negative comments for many different reviews from different companies. Have them help you with the big words(the ones more than three letters) Also I think you are lying. You lied when you said I work for this company so you probably are lying about them saying good bye as well,

7th of Apr, 2015

If you knew how to read you would see that I have negative responses to many different reviews. Then again it is obvious you are seven years old, or have the brain function of a seven year old so get someone who knows how to read click on my name and read my replies not only to American Standard (liar) but many other companies. Then come back when you are legally old enough to use this site. Does your mommy know you are lying when you said I work for this company. Would you like it if I said you only have an issue because you were fired for making sexual advances to a coworker and that is why you have a grudge against them. It is no difference than your immature childish lie that I work for American Standard. Seriously grow up. |f you were this rude on the phone that is why you were hung up on. If you can lie and say that I work for American Standard, then perhaps you were rude about being polite as well. Face it you say I work for American standard, you are dishonest and nothing you say can be counted as the truth.