American Signature Furniture / bonded leather sectional sofa
I purchased a bonded leather sofa in August 2014. It started pealing and bubbling in March 2016. Started tearing 2016. Contacted my warranty company and filed a claim was denied on the first cushion. Second cushion started peeling and tearing in April, filed a claim again denied. Arm started and now tearing. Called final time they said American Signature would repair it. went to American Signature they said the warranty was on only one year. Well im still paying on the sofa and a warranty that won fix. Will never buy from them again and will tell my teacher friends to stay away as well.
More American Signature Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- American Signature Furniture - overpriced and bad quality furniture! 
- American Signature Furniture - beautiful stain color 
- American Signature Furniture - discounted furniture
- American Signature Furniture - king size mattress 
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality and workmanship 
- American Signature - crap sofa and sales person
- American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture - damaged furniture/ poorly constructed furniture. poor customer service. poor delivery practices.
- American Signature - defective furniture 
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality/poor service 
- American Signature - poor customer relations and very poor quality furniture