American Shingle / sales associate arrested

1 macon ga warner robins ga, GA, United States Review updated:

I WAS A NEW HIRE FOR AMERICAN SHINGLE AND WAS THROWN IN JAIL FOR SOLICITING WITHOUT A PERMIT .AMERICAN SHINGLE ATTORNEY STATED NO PROBLEM WE WILL HANDLE IT SINCE I WAS UNDER THEIR PERVIEW.NO SHOW FROM ATTORNEY ON FIRST APPEARANCE NOW I HAVE TO GO TO TRIAL A TRIAL I SAY I WILL SEEK AN ATTORNEY AND TAKE THESE PEOPLE TO COURT MYSELF NOW FOR NOT HAVEING THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO EVEN BE IN BUISNESS

Fg

Comments

• Ba
      23rd of Mar, 2010

Let us know the outcome... I might have to get with you, cause I might have to file a suit myself against them

• Sc
      17th of Apr, 2010

I completely disagree. To begin with Federal and State law protects you from being rated for claims that are considered an act of God. Please do more legitimate research before you trash someone.

• Sc
      17th of Apr, 2010

you should have done a little more research - haha - I assume you are from the Macon/Warner Robbins area. Since Warner Robbins is a military base I am sure that they are strict. In any case you should know your local laws. Ignorance is no excuse!

• Mi
      21st of Apr, 2010

sounds like to me someone just stepped somewhere they should not have
    why would you blame a company for something you did
    i have checked out American shingle and they have every legal right to do business

• Mb
      21st of May, 2010

Be careful is all I can say. They are now in SC and are being pursued as of today for more than just practicing business without the correct documentation. Seems like the employees and customers are being scammed.

• Id
      9th of Jun, 2010

What captured my interest is the plethora of anonymous people there are that so vehemently defend this company. They must have exemperlary service to induce such fierce loyalty. What is also interesting is these defenders of American Shingle ONLY defend American Shingle: They only comment on issues about American Shingle on this forum. What I suspect is somebody at their corporate office is taking the time and energy to counter complaints on the internet to keep their reputation unsullied.

• Tk
      23rd of Jul, 2010

I just want to know why there are 40 American Shingle signs in the neighborhoods that I'm working in, but theirs not one house that I have seen yet that has a new roof. The BBB rating explains it all. This company needs to get out of our hometown. I plan on challanging every single AS house, and knocking on every one of their doors, and asking the homeowner if they would like an honest contractor with a good rating on the BBB. They won't be in business for too much longer I can promise you that. They already have a bad name in the neighborhoods that I have worked.

29th of Jul, 2010

I know that within the past 6 months in Charlotte, they've gone from B+ to F ...