American Servicing Company / Loan modification fraud

I started a loan modification a year and half ago. I have been very diligent in sending all required information and documentation. I have maintained a detailed conversation log. I have done everything asked for and on time and I was not able to obtain a modification of my loan.

On November 11, 2010 I was asked to re apply for the modification process again because my information was too old and I had been dropped for the modification process for not having current financial information. I was told I had to wait for a letter from the servicing company to verify the information and return the letter signed with all the documentation required. The due date to send all the information printed on the letter was November 26, 2010. American Servicing Company sold my property two days prior to the due date, on November 24, 2010.

I have talked to all departments, I have sent letters, I contacted two attorneys and they have been trying for almost two week to have the bank rescind on the sale of the property for the reason stated above but have gotten nowhere.

It is time now, for me to begin a lawsuit against American Servicing Company for all the illegalities and abuses this company is committing against the consumers. I am thinking of filing a class action lawsuit, because this seems to be a normal pattern of operation of this bank. If you are interested in being named on the lawsuit and know of anyone else who had a similar experience or is having a similar injustice being done by this institution, please send me a note.

Ma

Comments

• Ic
      11th of Dec, 2010

My name is Maurice. I have a loan, or should I say, I had a loan with American Servicing Company on a property in Santa Ana, California.

Maurice Bauer
    Iceman428@gmail.com

• Ek
      17th of Oct, 2011

Even though your situation is different...BEWARE!!! ASC lies and will use any means of trickery to steal your home. ASC kept my $9, 212 check for wind and hail damage and did no repairs to house. My son who is a contractor sent a bid to do all the work for $3, 000. He was basically contributing his labor and even buying some of the materials. ASC said Wells Fargo agreed to accept the check; send my son's company the money for repairs and use the balance to pay back payments and attorney fees so I could keep my home. I wasn't even asking them to modify or discount my loan. They lied, blocked all further communication from me and foreclosed on my house. These people would fit in well with the mafia. ASC and Wells Fargo protect and facilitate each other, stealing our property in the process. If you would like to join the law suit, send your story and contact information to STEWARTvsASC@yahoo.com