American Servicing Co / not forwarding payments to new mortgage co

P.O. Box 65587Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
The mortgage I was with Ocwen sold the loan to ASC, who claims to have just be servicing my loan for Select Servicing Servicing, Inc. the money I sent to ASC for my july mortgage has not been forwarded over to SPS and I keep getting late fees and negative reports on my credit. I paid the money but ASC is not sending it over to SPS. They will not talk to each other and now me the consumer is looking like I am late on my payments when I have made all of my payments on time. I need help getting this strait if someone knows how let me know.

Comments

Ga
  2nd of Feb, 2009

American Servicing Co - Terrible Customer Service

We have experienced some tough times over the last few months, my wife lost her job. We continue to pay our mortgage on time but its very tough, we were looking for ASC to cut their rate as other mortgage companies have done. They will do nothing of the kind. We understand this is b usiness, so we'll take things in our own hands and refinance with someone else. We will also spread the word to others and file a complaint with the Fed. Gov. to see if there is anything they can do. I would like to know if they have recieved any 'bailout' money.