American Service Insurance / Worst place I ever dealt with

America Service Insurance located in Elk Grove Illinois is one of the worst places I ever dealth with. Their sales offices Argus is another. They do not keep their word, change their stories every five minutes and so on. My car has been damaged by hale and almost two months later it is not fixed yet. They send me a $200 check and said that it is how much the repair is worth. The car has over 50 holes all over its body.I got two estimates they both were about $3500. The estimate didn't even specify labor or most of the damage. I tried to talk to them and they don;t call back or respond. They would not work with my trusted mechanic. They said they would only fix it in their body shop I took it there and my car has been there for over a week.

American Service Insurance the worst place to insure the car.

Pa

More American Service Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jf
      13th of Dec, 2009

Same story here, I would never recommend them to anyone. They didn't return my calls, changed their story numerous times and it took me over 2 1/2 moths to get my car repaired. I called the Insurance Bureau to report my problems with them.

• Un
      17th of Feb, 2010

Itotally agree. I would never recommend them to anyone. It is a poorly run and mismanaged compnay. They do not return phone calls and their business practices are less than reputable.

• Sh
      7th of Jul, 2010

This company is the worse I have ever delt with on the claims side. They fail to return calls, they are rude and never give the same answer. If you are the injured party and not responsible NEVER, NEVER, NEVER... go this one alone turn it over to your company asap and let them deal with these snakes

• Dr
      24th of Jul, 2011

I have had a horrendous experience with this company whose actions are CRIMINAL. If you have been scammed by them as well and are interested in pursuing a class action suit against them, please contact me as soon as possible at the following e-mail: dreamsummer01@gmail.com

• Te
      28th of Jun, 2012

i think if you want crap head insurance go with them .. you may never talk to anyone but at least you have insurance.
    HORRIBLE!

• Nu
      6th of Jun, 2017

got into an accident with one of their drivers in october, and now its june and they are fighting to reimburse my deductable, even though their driver was 100% at fault. WILL BE TAKING THEM TO COURT.

• Pi
      27th of Sep, 2017

@Nunya biznes I am having the same issue !! Sorry to hear that you are too !!

• Pi
      27th of Sep, 2017

My wife was in an accident where the driver at fault has this insurance. The accident was August 17th and we have gotten nowhere. They lied to me and the body shop many times. I have never been treated as badly as I was by one of their claims managers named Kerry. Please stay away from this company !!!