American Sales Network / RIP-OFF

Phone: 720-404-6285

called from ad thru Carerrebuilders.com and the number dialed was American Sales Network - spoke to a consultant and only paid the admin fee of $33.95 nothing else and recieved that eving at 6pm a list of job opportunities to apply for. When trying to apply I received the message "This listing is no longer available" so I checked all the listing the same. I am trying to call today, next business morning at 7am PST - [protected] (should be open from 6am-6pm PST) and get the recording that the are not avaialable.

I will take this complaint further

Li

More American Sales Network Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Jo
  13th of Apr, 2009

I lust called and reached the same place..the only difference was the fee has dropped to $27.00- thanks to your input (I google searched the company while speaking to the representative, and immediately found your post), I declined to pay the fee..thanks again..

Sh
  27th of Aug, 2009

I just called and cancelled the subscription. I found them on Careerbuilder and after I pay which I honestly could not completely understood how much I was going to end up paying for their services, I decided to research the company and found this and other complaints so I cancelled. But on the good note the consultant I spoke with to cancelled was very polite even when I told him about what I found on the internet. Just in case you need the number to reach them is 1-866-929-9220 Don't know if I did the right thing or not. Its very difficult to find opportunities in the job market so I'm not sure if I did the right thing by cancelling. Any thoughts?