American Revolution / Awful company

1 3579 E. Foothill Blvd. # 557Pasadena, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-578-9304

Four (4) brand new (just milled) staggered 22' billet aluminum wheels were delivered to Pat Curran on 7/18/08 for re-plating in black nickel; as well as wheel caps & lug nuts for these wheels.

I purchased these wheels for $2100 from another retailer.

He picked the wheels up from my place of business and was given a check for $640; (invoice #81226) which has already cleared. I was told that the work would be completed in 4 weeks.

Now, almost 4 months later, I have received nothing but continued excuses and non-response from my inquiries. Now, as of 11/9/08, both telephone numbers for Pat Curran do not accept incoming calls. I received an email on 10/26/08 that he needed my address to send the lugs & wheel caps. He is, supposedly, doing business in Pasadena, CA. and those parts have not shown up. I am also in California; 41 miles from Pasadena (45 minutes)

I am now out $2740 (the cost of my wheels and the payment for the plating) and have nothing in my possession.

After being more than patient and trying to be amicable after all this time I am being led to believe that it his intention is to steal and walk away with my money and wheels; and now it appears that I have no recourse but to search him down and claim back my property and money paid for no service or try to get law enforcement involved.

Va

Comments

Va
  26th of Nov, 2008
American Revolution - Americas most wanted
American Revolution
americanrevolution.com

This crook is not returning my HD custom parts, he had them for four months. His phone will not allow for incoming calls and the Santa Fe Springs police department told me that they found out that he moved without forwarding address, somewhere in Orange County.

I live in northern California and it is hard for me to track him down, but I will! These parts are all custom and cost a fortune. Do yourself a favor, do not do business with this guy PAT, he should be on Americas most wanted!!!