American Registration Center / Scam

THIS IS A BIG SCAM!!! I am a victim too. I signed up on February and I am still fighting to get my money back. I called my credit card company and I am trying to get my money through them. I wrote a letter to American Registration Center asking my money back but they never answered back. I also wrote to the postal services fraud center but they never replied.

BUT, I found some information on the official USPS website that proves these guys are scammers.

7. Employment Fee / Guaranteed Employment.

Advertisement offering guaranteed employment if customers pay a registration or employment fee. The United States Postal Service® does not charge application fees or guarantee employment. Additionally, the Postal Service™ does not sell any preparatory materials for the employment exam nor do we endorse any companies selling such materials. You never have to pay for information about job vacancies or employment opportunities with the Postal Service.

The United States Postal Service does not ENDORSE any companies selling such materials. NEC/ARC are scammers and we should file a class action law suit against them. If anybody is interested email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Va

Comments

• Mi
      4th of Nov, 2008

I was another victim and i also believe its a big scam. I believe the government should take action and help the victims

19th of Nov, 2008

Me too, I am pissed off! I went down to their office at 1515 Aurora Dr. San Leandro Ca 94577. It was a hardwood company. We need to do something about this. Can someone help me get my money back!
    PLEASE!

• Br
      9th of Feb, 2009

Me too, I was completely fooled by this company and was told that I would get a refund of the money in my taxes under education. Instead, they switched to NEC with Jose Castro (before it was ARC with Juan Carlos Santibanez) and Jose had no idea where Juan could be. I f-ing irate and want to thunderkick juan and Jose in their homes. call me if you want to discuss this nonsense 978 835 5047, I need all the information i can get before I file a small claims suit over the phone from the other side of the country, and they have $500 of mine because me and one other person got a discounted rate for signing up together... balls