American Red Cross — blood donation
Very rude and were not qualified to take blood. I have severe bruising and my boyfriend has pooling under the skin. While my blood was being drawn, they sent a girl to the ER (not calling anyone to drive her even though she was drifting in and out of consciousness) because they ruptured her artery. I was there Monday the 15th at Columbus State campus. It is now Friday and my arm is still severely painful to move or touch in the bruised areas.
More American Red Cross Complaints & Reviews
- American Red Cross - retaliation & discrimination directed at volunteers 
- American Red Cross - unethical!!! 
- Red Cross Blood Donation Center - unethical behavior
- American Red Cross - cna certification (rude, unethical, and a scam)
- American Red Cross - donations 
- American Red Cross - blood drive st anne’s hospital
- American Red Cross - hurricane harvey denial
- American Red Cross - red cross "relief"
- American Red Cross - education staff yelling at red cross employees
- Red Cross - death in family