American & Prestige Timeshare Marketing / Terrible service!

1 Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-500-5005

Paid both Prestige and American Timeshare to sell our timeshare in Florida. The promise was 90 days and it would be sold also we would get back monies we sent to the other company. This has been going on since August 2007. Neither company have made good their promise. WHAT CAN WE DO? IS THERE SOMEPLACE WE CAN FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT? IS THERE ANYWAY WE CAN GET OUR MONIES BACK? We need help from someone but don't know who.

Comments

20th of Mar, 2008

They did that to me also. The sales rep said my time share could be sold within 3 days because he had a buyer ready to buy at the time of his first contact with me. I paid the $850 fee immediately for him to begin processing the sale. It's been almost a year now and I have not heard anything from this company - Prestige Time Share. The telephone number they gave to me first time has been disconnected.

These folks are crooks and fraudsters. Do you know anything about them? Please let me know.

• Cl
      9th of Apr, 2008

I did the same thing with prestige. david is no longer there... been replaced with a "samantha." I sent a letter to them a little over a month ago to take them to court. Needlessly to say the "certified" letter came back to me today saying that the company had moved and did not leave a forwarding address. I am not going to let this rest. That was a lot of money that i gave to them to sell my timeshare. Does anyone has a good address on this company? I am filing charges with the BBB as well as continuing to pursue any legal avenues! Thanks!

• Va
      15th of Apr, 2008

I am a victim of Prestite Timeshare Marketing as well. Last August of 2007 they took $499 from me, and they promised me that they will sell the timeshare within 90 days. After November, I find out that they are a scam. They have been lying to thousands of clients about a DOCTOR BUYING THEIR TIMESHARE. It is sad that this government or any state agency can't do anything about this. Thousands of people have burned. I'd like to get my money back $499 and other damages. I am a victim. I can be reached at 708-eight seven zero, 9068.

Valdet
    Z.

• Bc
      21st of Apr, 2008

Very same thing happened to my husband and I, Jessica was the girls name and can't remember the others name, they were probably fake anyway. I can't believe people do this and get away with it.

• Er
      4th of May, 2008

The crooks took me for $1, 539.00 back in July of 2007. They have not heard the last of me. If we pull together, we can make sure that they get what is due to them. I will not stop until they are in prison.

• Ro
      9th of Sep, 2008

They did the same thing to me I spoke to Justus Bernard and paid $1, 000.00 to get my time share sold. I was told it would be sold in 3 weeks. When it was time for my property to be sold the day of I was told by Dave harris that a Venezuela man and his wife was about to pay full price for my timeshare but the man was and arrested on some very serious fraud charges. I need to get my money back how can we?