American Plumbing & Electric Co. / overcharges & deceitfullness

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-588-4485 & others

Sleezy company, overcharged my friend that called them to drain the a pipe 30 ft long, took less then 25 min. and was charged $462.00. They had a 100% money back guarantee and the drain was still glogged up. Customer service & dispatched sucked. Did not deduct house call charges and the deceitful technition did not listen to instructions, and did not want to come back to face this ordeal. Finally we stopped payment and had to re-negotiate charges. I was so pissed the account dept. only deducted $190.00, but still it was too much. What a headache to mess with this company. This company's contract #908656, I've research this sleezy co. and they work under several names in Sacramento and several other cities. Allan from Bestdeals.com claims they are the best & reasonable plumbing & Electric co., (NOT)

Ar

Comments

27th of Jun, 2010

I have a similar experience with this company. In my case, they charged me $550, plus a mandatory $20 insurance for replacing a burnt breaker. The whole service was done in less than half an hour. They were called for service intitially for the air condition because it failed to start. After the electrician came, he found out the only thing needed to be done was to replace the breaker. And they did without consent, then they charged me this exorbitant amount of money ($550 for service, $20 for insurance, no tax somehow). Their standard practice of business is to refuse giving hourly rate, replying deceitfulness and duress to get premimium, a huge premium for their services. Avoid using this company at all cost, you will save yourself a big money. In my opinion, their business practice is like a mafia style, duress and coersion. Their business license should be revoked.