American Patio Covers Plus / American Patio Covers Plus

1 14219 Smokey Point BLVD BLDG 4SMarysville, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (360) 658-7281

I had some issue with my patio cover and called American Patio Cover Plus they promised to call me back but they never did. They Just has this habit of receiving call and always promise to call back but they never do. Over last two and and half month I have called them at least 3 to 4 times a week and then was able to talk some one relavent only once but my issue is still unresolved. They promise to come but they nevr do, its so frustrating. Think twice before getting your patio cover or anything from them once they have got your money you are in their trap.

Even though they are not BBB member still your can see some complaints reported and their rating is F.

Sh

Comments

• Ro
      15th of Jul, 2009

I too had a problem with the quality of their work when the patio cover started leaking. Initially, the installer didn't properly secure one section of the panel and took several phone calls and several trips by their installer before it was secured. This lasted several months. It still leaks because the installer failed to create enough of a pitch to direct the water away from the house. I went ahead and filed a complaint with the BBB in Washington and they are unwilling to resolve the issue thru the BBB method. I invited the owner to come out and inspect their work so he can determine if I was blowing smoke and naturally, they didn't respond.