American National Credit IncI ordered a credit sweep and all 3 primary tradelines for $8,300. When the deadline came in December 2014 he kept pushing back the date.

HE NEVER FIVED MY CREDIT and NEVER gave me the Tradliens that I paid to be added to my credit … American National Credit ( Samin Saivoshi ) don't even have office or staff to do your work !!! Their place of business is a Executive office with mailing service only !!! ordered a credit sweep and all 3 primary tradelines for $8, 300. When the deadline came in December 2014 he kept pushing back the date. As of today, he refuses to answer his phone or return my calls.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Diego, CA He told me : “ They will show a $25, 000 limit, but with a zero balance, or maybe you still owe $78...you get the picture. This will have a massive positive impact on any credit file, and will quickly allow a person to apply to lenders with an almost certain approval instantly, that is if you know where to go, and how to apply. I never Got the Tradlines that he promised… he charged me $8, 300 told me high limit, old, credit cards and Tradlines…. He has the nerve to continue to advertise after he has scammed several people that I know. Please put the word out on this scammer. He must be stopped and captured.

American National Credit Inc