American Memorabilia Inc / always got paid immediately-no problems

Boy don't know about any problems. victor and kieta run a great ship. it is this is the best auction house I ever dealt with. just moved from the east coast and have dealt with all of them. I love how I don't have to wait for my money.. I get it immediately. I just hate seeing a company being trashed. maybe they had problems. who isn't and hasn't. I have not had any issues whatsoever. have done business with them for a while. I just wanted to post my experience which has been stellar.

Comments

• Tr
    American Memorabilia - New Payment System Got me Paid
    American Memorabilia

I was owed over $8000 and i have been paid back with there new system. I had more memorabilia and i gave it to them. I started recieving my money within 3 days of the auction close. Their new system is great. They have completely changed and it now is benefiting the consignors.

American Memorabilia Inc - New Payment System Quick Fast I got paid
    American Memorabilia

I was owed over $8000 and with their new system i started getting my money within 3 days.. The new system benefits me. i no longer have to wait for my money. I gave them more items and it works great.

18th of Jun, 2009

I also am working with AMI i got paid

• Pa
      25th of Jun, 2009

I was owed money from my consignments. After American Memorabilia got there new system together i tried it and i am now moving with them completely. I got paid the money i was owed plus the new system pays me directly right away. I would normally be selling my memorabilia anyway and AMI is a good company. They get the great prices and always have. I am sticking with them. But the bottom line is I got my money.

• Le
      6th of Aug, 2009

Please be aware that you are continuing to do business with a company that is still not paying past consigners who don't have more items to sell. They claim their new system creates cash flow for paying everyone, but none of the many stiffed consigners with whom I've been in contact (who also didn't have more items to sell) have received the money owed. We continue to be ignored and treated like dirt. This is a company with which you wish to be associated???

• Ro
      3rd of Dec, 2011

AMERICAN MEMORABILIA FROM JANUARY 2009 THROUGH DECMEBER 1, 2011 HAS DONE
    $3, 700, 000.00 DOLLARS IN SALES!!! YET THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE NO MONEY.THIS IS EXTREMEMLY PATHETIC!!!THIS IS THE ULTIMATE CLASSIC CASE OF FRAUD!!!

10th of Dec, 2011
    American Memorabilia - American Memorabilia Voted Best Sports Auction
    American Memorabilia

800-430-0667- American Memorabilia voted Collector's Choice for auctioning, consigning and selling memorabilia. Best authentication and customer service process. Very fast consignment payments and quick delivery. I have been doing business with them for years. Very good customer service...

• Vi
      30th of Dec, 2011

Odd how you write the same thing month after month...Victor? Keita? Is this you grand plan to clean up your name? How about paying those who you owe money to and quit with your lies? It's going to be a stretch for you two...but it may be a start.

• Av
      27th of Apr, 2013

American Memorabilia has only dealt with the best authentication practice within the industry. In business since 1993, there game-worn jersey's, soccer jersey's, baseball jersey's have always came from reputable sourcing. I have been completely happy with all my collectibles that I have purchased. Thanks

• Av
      27th of Apr, 2013
    American Memorabilia - IMPECCABLE GAME-WORN JERSEY'S SOURCING
    American Memorabilia

Love my Soccer Collection that I have started with you. Thanks for getting me the best. I have bought from a few dealers but I have been very satisfied with my purchases from this establishment. Very reputable. Never had any issues.

• Ro
      31st of Jul, 2013

their soccer memorabilia is completely bogus!!!none of the teams in the epl, bundesliga, seria a, or la liga release their team jerseys to the public!!!ami gets their bogus merchandise from pro direct soccer.com

26th of Jul, 2016

they are just bait and switch con artist

26th of Jul, 2016

i agree the worst in the busines, and just saying they are in the business, what a joke, then they have a old creepy lady for a mascot and they say shes a model, well bigfoot was a model also A UGLY ONE, PAY YOUR DEBTS..LOSERS

YEA THEY SUCK

americanmemorabilia.inc - fraud
    americanmemorabilia.inc
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

i know 20 people that they owe, no one on the east coast will deal with them, they owe alot of money but keep putting some old hag in videos from the 90s, pay the people you owe, ebay with no protection

• Da
      26th of Jul, 2016
    american memorabilia auctions - rip-off and non-payment.
    american memorabilia
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 800-430-0667
    americanmemorabilia.com

i'm prompted to post this complaint after running across a similar complaint filed this month on this site. i too consigned several items of vintage sports memorabilia to this online/catalog auction house located in las vegas. the owner - victor - accepted my items at a memorabilia show last summer (2008). i was told i would receive payment within ninety days and likely, sooner. that was about eight months ago. the items were sold and they were paid. i was not. they have refused to respond to any calls requesting payment, or at least, the status. i am extremely frustrated and am seeking further info. thank you for this forum.

• Th
      26th of Jul, 2016

Found on Lunchtime with Ira dot com...

• Th

Here are some ideas:

1. Auction sales in the hundreds of thousands every few months.
    2. Writeoffs for continued operating expenses in the hundreds of thousands every few months.
    3. Mathematics for dummies:

SALES minus OPERATING EXPENSES equals $00.00

• Am
      26th of Jul, 2016

Same experience here haven't been paid for auction in June of 2008. Call LasVegas Better Business Bureau @ 1-702-486-3786 or Nevada Attorney General's Office @ 1-702-486-3786. They have a complaint form ready to be downloaded and filled out on line. SHOW PROMOTERS BEWARE !!!

• Ra
      26th of Jul, 2016

I agree and have had the same experience. The BBB has done nothing. I have contacted every agency that I can think of and no one has done anything.

Let's exhange information guys. If we get together on this we might be able to do something. email me at rkeeshin@lmcinc.net