American Medical Association [AMA] / unethical behavior

Dr. Craig Kestenberg, Psychiatrist at Pillars/Community Nurse in Lagrange Illinois.
[protected]

09/13/2018

The doctor refused to refill my prescriptions that he put me on, especially benzodiazapine/Xanax. Going through terrible withdrawals. He is responsible for me when prescribing these kinds of medications. I have been with him for roughly 1 year..

I went to my scheduled appointment 09/13/2018 at 9:30am.

Mr. Craig Kestenberg brought in a Triage nurse in our session, this is twice he has done this without my authorization, against the hippa act. He refused me treatment due to going to IOP and detox that he suggested. He was rude to me, arrogant and refused any more subscriptions. I never have abused any of the medication he has given me. I am on a benzodiazapine that an cause seizures if stopped abruptly. He basically said he's done with me and left me on these horrific mediations and I am completely stressed over this. Just the mere fact that he told me this triage nurse was his new partner was a complete lie. I think this warrants an investigation, this is a federally funded care clinic, they change employees like you change your socks. I am seeking media attention on this as well as an attorney. I already filed with the AG, Hippa, APA, better business hope this will be investigated.
I am not under any other doctors care whatsoever.

CAREY ZERMENO
314 WEST CALENDAR AVE
LAGRANGE ILLINOIS 60525
[protected]

Le
Sep 15, 2018

Comments

Sep 11, 2019

I have several issues, 1) fraudulent billing, 2) medical neglect, and unethical conduct of a hospital/doctor, Is this appropriate site to air these issues